GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who likes the Sims?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Sims'.
Sat 01/02/03 at 11:33
Regular
The sims is a very good game but what is the point.There are lots of extra stuff and that but there is not much point in a game where you have to run a family.It is cool that it is coming online but i wouldnt buy it.
Sat 01/02/03 at 20:19
Regular
Microchips wrote:
> Absolutely amazing, I know Tilty's ordering it with the Freeloader,
> and I suggest you all do the same.
>
> Best. Game. ever.
>
> :)

wats ur msn or aim ^_^ just curios hehe
Sat 01/02/03 at 20:13
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Absolutely amazing, I know Tilty's ordering it with the Freeloader, and I suggest you all do the same.

Best. Game. ever.

:)
Sat 01/02/03 at 20:10
Regular
Decent, wats animal crossing like then?
Sat 01/02/03 at 20:05
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Yeah, but my brother paid for about 2/5 of it.

I had a lot of christmas money left over.

:)
Sat 01/02/03 at 20:01
Regular
Have you got a US Cube as well then?
Sat 01/02/03 at 19:57
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Played the Sims, was OK really, I thought Harvest moon on GBC was better though.

And better still is Animal Crossing- which is taking up far too much of my time at the moment.
Sat 01/02/03 at 19:50
Regular
The Sims was a classic, but ruined for me by pointless add-ons and repetitive gameplay.
Sat 01/02/03 at 12:10
Regular
"I am poor"
The sims is a good game
Sat 01/02/03 at 11:56
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
Ok, So we have the sims hitting the cube and not surpised by the amount of muiltplatfrom games.

So, Suppose you've never played this game before, You've got choice of number of people to play with and you start a life basically. Get a job, make your house look nice and start out with relationships. And the PS2 Version (I think) Was ruined as i think it was mission based, Objectives. I'm not sure but i remember it saying that somewhere. You're right, Its a good game and will it be coming with good new features?

All in all, Online. Cost? Monthly payment? Who knows, The Online option will only be good if its payable and with Sims: online for the PC that seems unlikely. I agree with 11223344567 Person, (Get a better name will ya?) I wouldn't personally buy this game and its going down the same road as Pokemon with One Version After Another!! Stop while you can!!
Sat 01/02/03 at 11:33
Regular
"Give me some money"
The sims is a very good game but what is the point.There are lots of extra stuff and that but there is not much point in a game where you have to run a family.It is cool that it is coming online but i wouldnt buy it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.