GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF My Greatest Fan"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/01/02 at 19:28
Regular
Well i no this is talking like years ago but...

My favourite wrestler of all time is Cactus Jack (Mick Foley). I thought he was the best wrestler in all wrestling Federation time! He was Hardcore champion countless times and won countless times. He has been my star player, he was told to act mad and mentally to refs, wrestlers and the croud by makers of WWF! He was a pro wrestler for some time then he turned commisioner and so on so fourth.
Like the hell in a cell match with HHH, cactus jack did not give up, with blood smeared all over their faces and weapons everywhere he carried on till he could not fight no more!! Cactus Jack had barbed wire which he wacked HHH round the face a few times with it! Cool cos i think this match was actually real! The Hell In A Cell match was so good that i will never forget it!

Now Mick Foley has gone Steve Austin and the Rock are main characters now with eachother battling eachother till they win the championship, "Rock if you can hear me watch your back!" Debra and Trish and all the other girls that are on it are all related to wwf superstars, Like Steve Austin is married to Debra... and so on.

The Rocks like "kiss my ass!".
And HHH is like "ive got Stephanie so beat that!"

The wwf wrestling has been my greatest like thing cos i like
it alot!
So whats you fav wrestler (not Molly Holly cos shes naf!)
And like say what you think about it and everything.

WWF "KEEP ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN" 4@va!!!

The next match this weekend will be reaveled on SKY...

Also give me a verdict on WWF JUST BRING IT for ps2!
I think its ok but i can't get Cactus Jack! :-(
The graphics are excellent and the moves are so realistic!
If you haven't got it you must play it!!

Posted By Knuckles187
Wed 16/01/02 at 19:28
Regular
""It's me u want""
Well i no this is talking like years ago but...

My favourite wrestler of all time is Cactus Jack (Mick Foley). I thought he was the best wrestler in all wrestling Federation time! He was Hardcore champion countless times and won countless times. He has been my star player, he was told to act mad and mentally to refs, wrestlers and the croud by makers of WWF! He was a pro wrestler for some time then he turned commisioner and so on so fourth.
Like the hell in a cell match with HHH, cactus jack did not give up, with blood smeared all over their faces and weapons everywhere he carried on till he could not fight no more!! Cactus Jack had barbed wire which he wacked HHH round the face a few times with it! Cool cos i think this match was actually real! The Hell In A Cell match was so good that i will never forget it!

Now Mick Foley has gone Steve Austin and the Rock are main characters now with eachother battling eachother till they win the championship, "Rock if you can hear me watch your back!" Debra and Trish and all the other girls that are on it are all related to wwf superstars, Like Steve Austin is married to Debra... and so on.

The Rocks like "kiss my ass!".
And HHH is like "ive got Stephanie so beat that!"

The wwf wrestling has been my greatest like thing cos i like
it alot!
So whats you fav wrestler (not Molly Holly cos shes naf!)
And like say what you think about it and everything.

WWF "KEEP ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN" 4@va!!!

The next match this weekend will be reaveled on SKY...

Also give me a verdict on WWF JUST BRING IT for ps2!
I think its ok but i can't get Cactus Jack! :-(
The graphics are excellent and the moves are so realistic!
If you haven't got it you must play it!!

Posted By Knuckles187
Wed 16/01/02 at 19:33
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Good post, first time I've seen you here in the WWF Forum. I happen to like the Rock and I don't think he has a "kiss me ass" attitude any more.

SmackDown JBI is not as good as expected, quite bad actually, story mode is a joke, anyway, good post.
Wed 16/01/02 at 19:35
Regular
"The Rocks like "kiss my ass!".
And HHH is like "ive got Stephanie so beat that!""

Are you American? :-D
Wed 16/01/02 at 19:37
Regular
"Guess who..."
Finally someone has posed something positive about wrestling on this forum
Wed 16/01/02 at 19:39
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Tazz wrote:
> Finally someone has posted something positive about wrestling on this forum

Yeah, we seem to be getting a lot of the opposite from that recently, don't we?
Wed 16/01/02 at 19:41
Regular
"Guess who..."
Gt that right! From spammers like Mystique!
Wed 16/01/02 at 20:47
Regular
""It's me u want""
No im English.
Mystique hasn't been on lately has she?
I didn't think that she was a spammer? I now she was quite rude to some people.
That used to be the rocks attitude...
Wed 16/01/02 at 20:48
Regular
""It's me u want""
No im English.
Mystique hasn't been on lately has she?
I didn't think that she was a spammer? I now she was quite rude to some people.
That used to be the rocks attitude...
How about You (tazz)
Wed 16/01/02 at 20:57
Regular
Knuckles187(Liso) wrote:
> No im English.

No, no. I didn't mean it like that. It's just the "Talk to the hand 'cos the face aint listening" attitude you get from a lot of teenage Americans. No offence, really. Great post by the way.
Fri 18/01/02 at 10:37
Regular
This is spam. Someone done a topic like this last week.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.