GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Single Match! Triple H (Ant) vs Scott Steiner (Cong Man)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/01/02 at 19:17
Regular
Good afternoon and welcome to the SR Arena. Today we have a match in which the winner goes on to be in the WWF Title 4 Way at the PPV. My usual words of advice, enjoy!

"Time to make pain!!!" TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!!!" Triple H (Ant) comes out onto the ramp to great ovation from the fans. This is Triple H's first big match back after his injury at the hands of Chris Jericho. He spits out his water on the apron and climbs in.

Scott Steiner's (Cong Man) music hits and he comes running down the ramp. Scott is looking in great shape as usual. He slides into the ring and Triple H launches himself at Steiner. DING DING DING!

Triple H hit Steiner with some punches before he kicked him in the chest. Triple H is setting him up for a Pedigree already. Steiner counters and throws Triple H over his shoulders. The Game smashes his face into the turnbuckle. Scott picks him up and hits the Game's head off the top turnbuckle 3 more times. Then he gives Triple H an Irish Whip and a huge back body drop. Wham! Triple H's back hits into the canvas hard. Scott Steiner picks him up and hits a scoop slam. Steiner shows off his muscles to the crowd. He goes over to Triple H and picks him up. Scott knocks Triple H off the ropes again and ducks as Triple H comes back. The Game kicks him in the chest on his return. Ooooh, that was a hard kick into the ribs. Triple H goes back off the ropes and runs at Steiner but Steiner hits him with a well exectuted Powerslam! Cover by Scott Steiner. 1, 2, and a kick out by the Game.

Scott Steiner starts taunting the crowd again, he picks up the Game and shouts, "see this hand? It's going right into your..." but Triple H cuts him off with a kick to the downstairs area. The Game starts pounding on the head of Steiner with his fists. Steiner falls back into the corner. The Game pounds on Steiner's ribs with his hands and feet and eventually Scott Steiner is lying wounded in the corner. The Game picks him up and hits a suplex. Wham! The Game picks him back up and hits Scott Steiner off the ropes but Steiner reverses. He ducks but Triple H hits him with a Facebuster. Triple H is starting to gain momentum from the crowd.

He picks up Steiner and kicks him in the stomach area. He sets him up for the Pedigree. PEDIGREE! Yes, he hits it! Triple H imitates Scott Steiner and shpws his muscles to the crowd. He then goes for the cover, 1, 2, 3. DING DING DING! "Here is your winner of the match," Howard Finkel announces "Triple H!" The Game celebrates on the corner as the lights go off. What the....?

The lights go back on and The Taker is standing there with a sledghammer in hands. Triple H turns around. OOOHHHH! He just got smacked in the head with a sledgehamer. Undertaker is laughing. He lifts the sledgehammer high above his head and drops it on Triple H's knee. Ouch! Taker is leaving the ring. But he goes under and pulls put a table and 2 dustbins. He sets them up outside the ring and goes back to Triple H. He gives him a Chokeslam! Huge Chokeslam in the ring there! Undertaker now proceeds in setting Triple H up for the Last Ride. He gets him on his shoulders and looks outside the ring. No! "Don't do it!" The King shouts from the announce table. WHAM! HE JUST GAVE TRIPLE H A LAST RIDE FROM THE RING, ALL THE WAY OUTSIDE, THROUGH A TABLE WITH 2 TRASH CANS ON IT! "Oh my god!" Michael Cole shouts, he seems to be lost for words. Taker is laughing loud. "Looks like you WON'T be competing in the Main Event for the WWf Title after all!" Taker laughs this show off the air...

Thanks for reading, Afro.
Wed 16/01/02 at 19:17
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Good afternoon and welcome to the SR Arena. Today we have a match in which the winner goes on to be in the WWF Title 4 Way at the PPV. My usual words of advice, enjoy!

"Time to make pain!!!" TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!!!" Triple H (Ant) comes out onto the ramp to great ovation from the fans. This is Triple H's first big match back after his injury at the hands of Chris Jericho. He spits out his water on the apron and climbs in.

Scott Steiner's (Cong Man) music hits and he comes running down the ramp. Scott is looking in great shape as usual. He slides into the ring and Triple H launches himself at Steiner. DING DING DING!

Triple H hit Steiner with some punches before he kicked him in the chest. Triple H is setting him up for a Pedigree already. Steiner counters and throws Triple H over his shoulders. The Game smashes his face into the turnbuckle. Scott picks him up and hits the Game's head off the top turnbuckle 3 more times. Then he gives Triple H an Irish Whip and a huge back body drop. Wham! Triple H's back hits into the canvas hard. Scott Steiner picks him up and hits a scoop slam. Steiner shows off his muscles to the crowd. He goes over to Triple H and picks him up. Scott knocks Triple H off the ropes again and ducks as Triple H comes back. The Game kicks him in the chest on his return. Ooooh, that was a hard kick into the ribs. Triple H goes back off the ropes and runs at Steiner but Steiner hits him with a well exectuted Powerslam! Cover by Scott Steiner. 1, 2, and a kick out by the Game.

Scott Steiner starts taunting the crowd again, he picks up the Game and shouts, "see this hand? It's going right into your..." but Triple H cuts him off with a kick to the downstairs area. The Game starts pounding on the head of Steiner with his fists. Steiner falls back into the corner. The Game pounds on Steiner's ribs with his hands and feet and eventually Scott Steiner is lying wounded in the corner. The Game picks him up and hits a suplex. Wham! The Game picks him back up and hits Scott Steiner off the ropes but Steiner reverses. He ducks but Triple H hits him with a Facebuster. Triple H is starting to gain momentum from the crowd.

He picks up Steiner and kicks him in the stomach area. He sets him up for the Pedigree. PEDIGREE! Yes, he hits it! Triple H imitates Scott Steiner and shpws his muscles to the crowd. He then goes for the cover, 1, 2, 3. DING DING DING! "Here is your winner of the match," Howard Finkel announces "Triple H!" The Game celebrates on the corner as the lights go off. What the....?

The lights go back on and The Taker is standing there with a sledghammer in hands. Triple H turns around. OOOHHHH! He just got smacked in the head with a sledgehamer. Undertaker is laughing. He lifts the sledgehammer high above his head and drops it on Triple H's knee. Ouch! Taker is leaving the ring. But he goes under and pulls put a table and 2 dustbins. He sets them up outside the ring and goes back to Triple H. He gives him a Chokeslam! Huge Chokeslam in the ring there! Undertaker now proceeds in setting Triple H up for the Last Ride. He gets him on his shoulders and looks outside the ring. No! "Don't do it!" The King shouts from the announce table. WHAM! HE JUST GAVE TRIPLE H A LAST RIDE FROM THE RING, ALL THE WAY OUTSIDE, THROUGH A TABLE WITH 2 TRASH CANS ON IT! "Oh my god!" Michael Cole shouts, he seems to be lost for words. Taker is laughing loud. "Looks like you WON'T be competing in the Main Event for the WWf Title after all!" Taker laughs this show off the air...

Thanks for reading, Afro.
Wed 16/01/02 at 19:30
Regular
What a match AJ. Well done on writing a great match. So many twists recently. Well done Ant, and kinda bad luck at the same time. Bad luck Cong, you put up a good fight.

Anyway, great match AJ ;-)
Wed 16/01/02 at 19:42
Regular
""It's me u want""
Yeah well done its great well thought of! Bad luck cong man!
Wed 16/01/02 at 21:24
Regular
"I like cheese"
Agh...damn. Well, I think I'll let BBS Scotty get the revenge on Taker next week, but I'll have my eye on that match...most certainly.

Well, I'm glad I won but my injury means, like in real life, that I must pull out.

So next week, to decide who replaces me, we shall have this match:

Rikishi (AfroJoe) vs Mankind (Ice Blaster)

Good match Afro, and the amount of punishment Taker gave me was truely amazing.
Wed 16/01/02 at 21:50
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Cheers for the comments about the match guys!
Thu 17/01/02 at 18:33
Regular
Could have been a bit longer i thought AJ but great Match none the less.

Kane will take care of Taker for sure.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.