GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"final fantasy! which is the best"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy X'.
Sat 01/02/03 at 13:00
Regular
which final fantasy is the best
Sat 08/02/03 at 16:47
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yea i've actually gone back and started playing FF7 and it doesn't look all that bad actually for a game about 6 years old. It's still a great game anyway and i thoroughly recommend you buy it ASAP if you want to own one of the greatest games in history.
Sat 08/02/03 at 16:44
Regular
Yes very much so. I know it sounds silly but i went back to my old file a couple of weeks ago and played it for about 7 hours, i have alreaddy finished it but i was doing the extra things at the end.

The graphics still look good now, this is because they are pre-rendered, ya know like resi evil, and for some reason on ps2 pre-rendered does not look so good, its abit blocky. But the weird thing is when playing FF7 on PS2 it looks amazing.
Sat 08/02/03 at 16:37
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I hadnt played FF game before FFX, because im not a huge rpg fan but im actually quite enjoy it. The one thing that i dont like is the volume of videos. Even though FF7 is now quite old, do you still consider it worth buying now?
Sat 08/02/03 at 16:29
Regular
In terms of best game it has to be FF7, but best experience would definately be FFX.

This is prob because of the realistic graphics, voice acting and just how well the story (if a bit cack at the end, lets hope FFX-2 sorts it out)is delivered.
Sat 08/02/03 at 15:54
Regular
"Wants Superpowers!"
FF7, best yet, then 8.

Willyum
Thu 06/02/03 at 14:36
"griever"
ffviii rules
Wed 05/02/03 at 17:33
Thought this would be a newbie topic considering there are plenty of Final Fantasy topics in here...

Anyway, back to the topic... I've never played a FF game; except FF7 years ago and didn't like it. So, none :p

Why?
Wed 05/02/03 at 17:26
Regular
"Aka Hammond"
None of them, they all suck.
Wed 05/02/03 at 15:35
"Darkness, always"
Why, Final Fantasy 7 of course.

Any indication otherwise is mere witless buffoonery.
Wed 05/02/03 at 15:34
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
FFVII - It had the characters, a good plot, a excellent villain and gameplay wise it was the best in my opinion and the materia system is my favourite by far.
However FF Tactics and FFVI are very close behind.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.