GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What is your favourite film"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/01/02 at 17:48
Regular
If you want a higher word count, post something long thats worth reading - chance is you'll enjoy writing it to!

You spamming monkey.

Hmm.... I'd say Memento was my favourite film, but so is Die Hard, Hard Boiled, Crouching Tiger and Princess Bride.....
Wed 16/01/02 at 17:48
If you want a higher word count, post something long thats worth reading - chance is you'll enjoy writing it to!

You spamming monkey.

Hmm.... I'd say Memento was my favourite film, but so is Die Hard, Hard Boiled, Crouching Tiger and Princess Bride.....
Wed 16/01/02 at 17:51
Regular
Stop spamming chimp boy.
Wed 16/01/02 at 17:55
You'll get banned if you continue like that!

They're just numbers dude, they don't mean anything. Start writing good topics, then people will take notice of you.
Wed 16/01/02 at 18:00
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
I loved Blade
i still watch it now and again.
Wed 16/01/02 at 18:05
Ok, SR's top geezers... what just happened?

Suddenly my name appears on a topic I didn't start but a post I did write....

Am I to take it "Evilhahaman" is no more?
Wed 16/01/02 at 18:51
The best film ever in my view is The Matrix. I loved it, it was awesome, the movie of the millennium. Still is great, especially now with a new DVD The Matrix Revisited.

Cant wait for the sequels.

Liked Swordfish too, plus The Fast and The Furious, Pitch Black too, ooow so many to chose from.
Wed 16/01/02 at 19:09
Regular
If you liked Pitch Black, then you get a heh.

Lord of the Rings, Dogma, L.A Confidential, Mallrats, Usual Suspects....I could go on all day...
Wed 16/01/02 at 19:17
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Pitch Black is pretty good. But I am not pleased about your mention of Fast of the Furious when Point Break was not mentioned. I can only think that you have not seen it as Fast and the Furious completely ripped it off (camera angles, ending and everything) but it just wasn't any where near as good, despite the coolness of Vin Diesel. :-D
Wed 16/01/02 at 19:18
Regular
"Whatever!"
I thought Pitch Black was pretty good aswell!! A lot more entertaining than some movies Ive seen!!
Wed 16/01/02 at 19:56
Regular
"You've upset me"
The Truman Show/The Green Mile/Private Parts. All quality.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.