GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"resident evil is the best"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil'.
Sun 02/02/03 at 16:27
Regular
this is a game that will blow you away litrealy when the first time you turn it on the ghraphics amazes you striat away when youre in the game the first zombie you see scares the crap out of you with its arm out like when i was in the shops looking for it and it absolutley amazed when you could stab the zoimbies in the back of the head with a shiney dagger also if they are on the floor bitting you ankles you can stomp on there heads and they automaticly die the only thing that i dont like is when you use up most of youre bullets trying to stay alive.

the bit that realy scared me was when was walking through a hallway and a zombie dog jumped through the window.

The reasons to buy it are the graphics the game play the longetivety and for a scare plus this was great when i found it because it was only £12.99
Tue 04/02/03 at 14:37
Regular
That's Clanger too you young man.
Tue 04/02/03 at 13:09
Regular
Me from Dorset UK. Dark Side of the moon eh? Bloody numpty!
Tue 04/02/03 at 13:07
Regular
I know where Tiltawhirl lives!!!!! :D
Tue 04/02/03 at 13:06
Regular
I'm from the Dark Side of the moon.

Turn left at the milkway, keep going until you get to Button Moon then take the first on your left.
Tue 04/02/03 at 13:02
Regular
hey! Where are you people from!
Tue 04/02/03 at 13:00
Regular
Nivag wrote:
> mmm me Mongo, me like Candy!!!

Not mongo. Just mong. ;)
Tue 04/02/03 at 12:57
Regular
unga bunga

mmm me Mongo, me like Candy!!!

chomp......slurp.....slurp............parp!
Tue 04/02/03 at 11:55
Regular
Your old skool?

Iz you down with da old skool homeboy?

Never reliased you where a rapper Sniper?
Mon 03/02/03 at 22:21
Regular
hmmmm i heard this person name before from my old skool....
Mon 03/02/03 at 21:54
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I've unlocked two costumes each, Real Survival mode, Invisible enemy mode, the Saumrai Edge....and a grenade zombie....that is apparently very nasty.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.