GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dropship should I shouldn't I ?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/01/02 at 11:26
Regular
I dont know whether to buy this or not I have played DMC I might get that or Jax and Dexter? or TM:B I dont know help me out folks
Wed 16/01/02 at 17:18
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I think it was called Ace Combat 2 over here, I'm pretty sure.

I've played the demos of both games and I prefer Dropship. That's my two cents.
Wed 16/01/02 at 13:26
Regular
"not dead"
Now 'Air Combat' I understand. That's good.

Not as good as "Big fighty woman" that would be a good name for a game.
Wed 16/01/02 at 13:24
"High polygon count"
I'm getting both, simply because AC4 is simply air combat, whereas Dropship offers other challenges too.

Meka: I agree abuot the title.

It's odd that the original games were called Ace Combat in Japan (an lets face it, they do give many games odd titles), while in Europe it was re-titled to Air Combat - which makes much more sense!

I think Ace Combat 2 was also called Air Combat 2 here, while Ace Combat 3 was the universal name.
Wed 16/01/02 at 13:14
Regular
"not dead"
Though 'Ace Combat' is a rubbish name for a game.

If I made a game I'd call it 'Good Fighting'

Or 'Fast Driving'

Or "Let's Blocking"
Wed 16/01/02 at 13:12
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
i too am quite interested in ace combat 4
Wed 16/01/02 at 11:43
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
The mags are saying that Ace Combat is better than dropship
Wed 16/01/02 at 11:40
Regular
"Back For Good"
PSW said Dropship is nothing major but if your into that kinda thing check out Ace Combat 4 ;-)
Wed 16/01/02 at 11:26
I dont know whether to buy this or not I have played DMC I might get that or Jax and Dexter? or TM:B I dont know help me out folks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.