GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Aghhhhhhh"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/02/03 at 19:04
Regular
Wat sort of things annoy you reely bad? (Games, films etc)
Sun 02/02/03 at 19:04
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Wat sort of things annoy you reely bad? (Games, films etc)
Sun 02/02/03 at 19:27
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
RoJ88 wrote:
> Wat sort of things annoy you reely bad? (Games, films etc)

threads like this.......

*Memo realises he is on to talk, runs*
Sun 02/02/03 at 19:42
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Correct the spelling, make the thing longer by giving us examples of things you dont like, and why.

Makes for a much more interesting post.

Think about the titles too. Im not slagging you, just a bit of advise.

;)
Sun 02/02/03 at 19:50
Regular
"Not a Jew"
What sort of things do you find intensely annoying? Like for instance,I hate people who act like they know everything about a game or otherwise but they realy dont know anything. And that bloody film Moulin Rouge. What the hell was that supposed to be? Just a lot of romace and people dancing around in low budget costumes. So anyway, post what you think is annoying here.
(Hows that, Lou Role?)
Sun 02/02/03 at 19:57
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Yea, gettin better.

:)

A perfect example of something I hate about games, is a game called, 'Shadow of Memories'.

I bought it last week, it has a fantastic concept, but the developers have been really lazy, and rushed the Graphics. The characters look great, but the surrounding areas are extremely poor and lack any detail whatsoever. The sound effects were actually extremely funny, the were just so poor. I was walking along the grass, they actually used CYMBOLS as the effect for the footsteps.

It was basically a great concept but marred by laziness from the developers, and hey, the developers were, KONAMI.

So basically, I hate laziness.
Sun 02/02/03 at 20:32
Regular
Nausea annoys me. A lot.

Bleurgh.
Sun 02/02/03 at 21:20
"For the horde!!!!"
i hate rugby and Westlife
Sun 02/02/03 at 21:28
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
I hate tiny bite sized cookies!!!

And Chocolate!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.