GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"EURO GAMECUBE CANNED"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/01/02 at 22:59
Regular
Sony of Europe have announced they have designe a large enough tin can to officially announce that the GameCube in europe is indeed canned.

Of course the console isn't canned, but it's of benefit to Dringo for his heart rate to speed up now and then :)

As for the relevance of this - to witness all of your 'What's the point in this topic?' replies. When clearly, if you don't understand the thought behind it, you won't see the funny side.

>Opens can of tuna<

"Meeeooow"

"Oh would you GO AWAY"

Appreciated
Fri 18/01/02 at 02:29
Heh :)

Eurovision Games Contest. "Electronic Arts awards 10 points to Sony"

"Sony Awards 10 points to Electronic Arts"

Terry Wogan "Now there's a suprise!"

:)
Thu 17/01/02 at 16:03
Regular
""
What! Oh it's only a joke.
Wed 16/01/02 at 22:22
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Sort it out Chris, I expect more blatent bias on your part. I'm sure you're experienced enough not to need me to tell you how to write off Microsoft..
Wed 16/01/02 at 22:11
Regular
"You've upset me"
And I have no idea why I'm sticking up for it...
Wed 16/01/02 at 22:09
Regular
"You've upset me"
It's actually not that heavy. I took the liberty of picking up my friends X-Box in one hand and his N64 in the other (Me Muscle Man! :-D) Compared to other consoles it IS heavy, but really when not compared to a console, it aint that heavy. At all.
Wed 16/01/02 at 22:04
Regular
Imagine if the XBox was canned in a similar way.
It would take a lot of amoured casing to fit that thing in.

Would ANYONE be able to carry it home?

:-D
Wed 16/01/02 at 18:50
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
*Changes soiled boxers*

You cheeky... CAN!

Grr. I was about to shout scream and smash up someone's PS2. You saved them... This time...
Wed 16/01/02 at 18:34
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
Did you know that "Felix", "Whiskers" and "Paws" all use diseased meat, which was rejected for humans and dogs, in their cat food. This includes diseased or dead stray dogs and at the time of mad cow disease it included that aswell.
Please, take care of your cat.
Wed 16/01/02 at 12:59
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
If you get a king-size tin of baked beans, you can(apparently) fir your Gameboy Colour in it...Dan2k1's story on a smaller scale...
Wed 16/01/02 at 12:58
Regular
"not dead"
Edgy wrote:
> I saw this, and the Miyamoto leaving Ninetndo topic and thought....."me
> fail English? That's unpossible!"

Excellent Ralph.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.