GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tony Hawks 4 Help"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4'.
Mon 03/02/03 at 12:23
Regular
How do i get onto the grommit on the water tower in Alcatraz? Has anybody got all 190 pro points, i have 186. What happens when you get them all????
Fri 14/02/03 at 23:56
Regular
"cachoo"
Wha? Who you calling IDIOT?

Fool.
Wed 12/02/03 at 21:24
Regular
there is a cheat for longer jumps!!!!!!!! idiot it's called super fly and
nospoon type these in the cheat menu!!!!!!
from [email protected]
Wed 12/02/03 at 21:21
Regular
there is a cheat for longer jumps!!!!!!!! idiot
Wed 12/02/03 at 01:11
Regular
"cachoo"
I'm almost finished, but I give up too easily. So hard! :D

I had a lot of money in the game, so decided to spend it on some extras.
I bought the extra gameplayers.. Ick! One of them was SCARY!! A lanky tall monster thing. Put me off big time..

But I'm still trying my hardest to get that 1,000,000 points goal done.
Anyone done that one?
Mon 10/02/03 at 20:18
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Ok, just checking.
Mon 10/02/03 at 20:10
"period drama"
Yes
Mon 10/02/03 at 20:09
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Did you know that if you spine transfer on the garbage truck on the coolege, you get a bonus game: "Garbage day".
Mon 10/02/03 at 17:59
Regular
I completed the whole game in under a week when it was released. All that happens when you complete it is you get the last bonus character.

To get the 'grommit' all I did was get your special up, get your speed up and then go for it. You can actually perform the trick on the ledge just below the gromit and then do another lip trick onto the grommit itself.

Roll on Tony Hawks 5.
Wed 05/02/03 at 00:24
Regular
"cachoo"
i8smbs wrote:
>What happens when you get them all????

It's finished?!

You're on 186 points?? Woah! I'm just scraping by with 109! Got fed up with it now though, too hard!! :D
Tue 04/02/03 at 19:40
Regular
i like the old format better, the free roaming way gets a tad boring after a while, in my opinion. And what the hell goes wrong with the animation when u see moving objects from a distance, that really sucks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.