GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Girls"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/02/03 at 15:27
Regular
I don't understand what the hell is wrong with the majority of forums members when it comes to the issue of girls posting on the forums. You know it IS possible for girls to play games and use the internet message boards! Beleive it or not a REAL LIFE girl may actually want to talk to one of you and what she doesn't need is for dozens of retarded adolescents jumping on her back saying she is a guy or a paedophile or some of hte other names I have seen.

Perhaps some of you have never been talked to by a girl and get all excited in your pants by it but they aren't all so different to guys you know. Can you just relax and stop giving her crap, reguardless of whether you think they are male, female or heshe.

Thanks
-kyz22-
Mon 03/02/03 at 15:27
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I don't understand what the hell is wrong with the majority of forums members when it comes to the issue of girls posting on the forums. You know it IS possible for girls to play games and use the internet message boards! Beleive it or not a REAL LIFE girl may actually want to talk to one of you and what she doesn't need is for dozens of retarded adolescents jumping on her back saying she is a guy or a paedophile or some of hte other names I have seen.

Perhaps some of you have never been talked to by a girl and get all excited in your pants by it but they aren't all so different to guys you know. Can you just relax and stop giving her crap, reguardless of whether you think they are male, female or heshe.

Thanks
-kyz22-
Mon 03/02/03 at 15:29
Regular
I'm not branding her a paedo... but you gotta be aware nowadays.
If she's a girl fine, if she flirts fine.
I've been here long enuff to know :p
And btw .... adolescent is my word.
Mon 03/02/03 at 15:32
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Im not branding anyone anything, speaking generally.

Be aware nowadays? I doubt she is going to lure forum members into meeting at their local Gamestation and throw them into the back of a van!
Mon 03/02/03 at 15:32
"Darkness, always"
I have no issue with girls using the forums.

It's retards and the abuse thereof that I despise.
Mon 03/02/03 at 15:33
Regular
Kyz22 wrote:
> a REAL LIFE girl

Maybe you mean REAL LIVE. Anyway, I like the majority of girls. Their soft and squidgy.

Oh, and well done on winning yet another GAD Kyle.

Lucky fool.

*weeps*
Mon 03/02/03 at 15:33
Regular
"Festivus!"
§n][peŽ wrote:
> I'm not branding her a paedo... but you gotta be aware nowadays.
> If she's a girl fine, if she flirts fine.

How do you know I am not a peado? They can pretend to be boys you know.
Mon 03/02/03 at 15:34
Regular
"Spanish Hardcore"
Well said Kyle
Mon 03/02/03 at 15:34
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Why does this issue about girls crop up every so often? And why did I never have a problem?
Mon 03/02/03 at 15:36
Regular
Kyz22 wrote:
> I doubt she is going to lure forum members into
> meeting at their local Gamestation and throw them into the back of a
> van!

Well actually.... ;)
Mon 03/02/03 at 15:36
Regular
"Spanish Hardcore"
You Rosalind never had a problem because you are too quiet, only joking, I dont know either.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.