GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who is the best hardcore champion ever?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/01/02 at 19:37
Regular
I think it must be the The Undertaker.Because the ring is his yard
Tue 15/01/02 at 19:37
I think it must be the The Undertaker.Because the ring is his yard
Wed 16/01/02 at 22:26
Regular
"That's right!"
Steve Blackman or Rob Van Dam. Although RVD didn't get too many hardcore matches compared to previous champs, he certainly delivered the goods
Thu 17/01/02 at 17:57
Regular
"Guess who..."
Mick Foley

nuff said.
Thu 17/01/02 at 18:10
Regular
Yeah i agree, it has to be Mick Foley!
Thu 17/01/02 at 21:47
Regular
"..."
Dunno about the best, as there have been some great hardcore champions, probably RVD, Steve Blackman, Rhyno or Raven. But the most disapointing has to be The Undertaker.
Thu 17/01/02 at 21:49
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Technically, the greatest Hardcore champ is the one who has won it the most times. So that would be Crash. :S
Thu 17/01/02 at 23:47
Regular
"..."
Grandprix wrote:
> Technically, the greatest Hardcore champ is the one who has won it the most
> times. So that would be Crash. :S

Erm, a good point, but seeing as some of his title reigns lasted all of about five seconds...surely it should be the champion who held the belt for the longest time?
Fri 18/01/02 at 04:24
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I think Foley wins this one. If it went to the person who took the most chair shots, he would win it everytime
Fri 18/01/02 at 07:31
The undertaker was but i like the undertaker when he was a part of the ministry
Fri 18/01/02 at 17:17
Regular
Mankind AKA Mick Foley! Without a shadow of a doubt, he is the one most ELECTRIFING men in sports entertainment today, besides me of course!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.