GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"i need help with pokemon diamond please (thank you)"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pokemon Diamond'.
Fri 27/07/07 at 14:20
Regular
"god of war"
ok heres my problem- i have pokemon diamond but i do not no how to battle other people not...i repeat not gym leaders etc etc i mean like around the world they say you need some sort of player code n some wireless stuff u need to put in my pc i really want to no how to do wifi battles n trade with my mates and other people around the world

please help me

(hope you can help)
(if you need it more specific ask for more info)
and also any pokemon fans who love to talk and brag about pokemon then add me on msn ( [email protected]) or make thread for pokie fans

thanks guys and gals :)
Sun 04/01/09 at 00:44
Regular
kratos

you need wifi

actionreplay
Fri 27/07/07 at 15:41
"LOLLERSKATES!"
*Sigh*

Okay, you obtain your code from the bottom floor of a Poke mon Centre, there should be stairs going down in a Poke Centre, there you will get your code. You need to get to the big city, I can't remember it's name, it's right at the start. You also need to set up your DS with Wi-Fi which you can do on the settings when you turn on your DS.
Fri 27/07/07 at 14:20
Regular
"god of war"
ok heres my problem- i have pokemon diamond but i do not no how to battle other people not...i repeat not gym leaders etc etc i mean like around the world they say you need some sort of player code n some wireless stuff u need to put in my pc i really want to no how to do wifi battles n trade with my mates and other people around the world

please help me

(hope you can help)
(if you need it more specific ask for more info)
and also any pokemon fans who love to talk and brag about pokemon then add me on msn ( [email protected]) or make thread for pokie fans

thanks guys and gals :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.