GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Has anyone else found this out?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/01/02 at 18:00
Regular
I was playing the Playstation 2 and when I was changing disc's I pressed the button and the cd came then my mum called me and I had to go have my dinner.
I quickly turn the power off but the it still stayed out and you can't push it in because it is hard as a rock.
Tue 15/01/02 at 20:31
I have:
Devil May Cry
GTA 3
Silent Hill 2
Jak and Daxter
Smackdown 3 (which I won)
Pro Evolution
Burnout
GT3
Tue 15/01/02 at 19:00
Regular
i have
ISS
Smugglers Run
Red Faction
Grand Theft Auto III
SSX Tricky
Devil May Cry
and i have won MGS2
Tue 15/01/02 at 18:49
Regular
"disappearing act"
LOL you are right I could of broke it of and it would have been useless.anyway what games do you have for the playstation 2?
Tue 15/01/02 at 18:38
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
MetallicaDude:) wrote:
> I was playing the Playstation 2 and when I was changing disc's I pressed the
> button and the cd came then my mum called me and I had to go have my dinner.
I
> quickly turn the power off but the it still stayed out and you can't push it in
> because it is hard as a rock.

I didn't think 2 people could be so stupid. Especially in the same day. :-D

My friend told me this happened to him last night. Damn fool! Yes, you too! :-D
Tue 15/01/02 at 18:11
Regular
"disappearing act"
What Island are you on in Grand Theft Auto 3.I am on number 3 I just finished doing missions for Donald Love.
Tue 15/01/02 at 18:07
Regular
"Bah"
SSX Tricky
GTA3
TH3
DMC
and loads more - most of my reviews are games i own or have hired out
MM
Tue 15/01/02 at 18:06
Regular
"disappearing act"
LOL you are right I could of broke it of and it would have been useless.anyway what games do you have for the playstation 2?
Tue 15/01/02 at 18:03
Regular
"Bah"
oh my god, how stupid
Suprisingly the PS2 is an electric powered drive so you cant just push it in as you can open it with the power is off. You really dont deserve to own a PS2 if you treat it like that.
Fool
MM
Tue 15/01/02 at 18:00
Regular
"disappearing act"
I was playing the Playstation 2 and when I was changing disc's I pressed the button and the cd came then my mum called me and I had to go have my dinner.
I quickly turn the power off but the it still stayed out and you can't push it in because it is hard as a rock.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.