GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Salvation (Chapter3 in Faith)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Terminator Salvation'.
Mon 03/02/03 at 19:13
Regular
Check chapter 2 if you scroll down and go into older topics and look for faith. I think that metroid prime,Resident evil 0 and Zelda The Wind Waker is our salvation amry that will save the GC in the EU it said in nom the the most wanted game for christmas in USA in metroid prime for GC so what to say that it wont happen here? Resi 0 will bring new fears and tell PS2 and Xbox that even after a bad GC christmas the best handheld wonder kept us in their ready for us to do battle in the new year. Like with so many games that even my freind who owns a PS2 he wants to get a GC and also with so many ports from other consoles nintendo are goning to have all the games that ps2 have plus there innovative lot of charictars. so if ou have any thing to say or disagree or agree with me post one here!
Tue 04/02/03 at 14:34
Regular
Ooopsie!
Tue 04/02/03 at 14:33
Regular
Shhhh they'll all want one.
Tue 04/02/03 at 12:49
Regular
Lol! Sheeps?! That's brilliant!

Lol!!
Tue 04/02/03 at 12:36
Regular
Damn, I just went out and bought 3 sheeps and a goat thinking that was what he meant.

Have to go and trade them in for a Donkey now.
Tue 04/02/03 at 12:34
Regular
A donkey.

Obviuly :D :D :D
Tue 04/02/03 at 12:32
Regular
NO! DONT HURT ME! wrote:
so if ou have any thing to
> say or disagree or agree with me post one here!

Post one what?
Tue 04/02/03 at 12:30
Regular
No, he's just reeeeally strange.
Tue 04/02/03 at 12:30
Regular
Wha?
Tue 04/02/03 at 12:29
Regular
Are you insane?
Mon 03/02/03 at 19:13
"OUCH! AAARGH!"
Check chapter 2 if you scroll down and go into older topics and look for faith. I think that metroid prime,Resident evil 0 and Zelda The Wind Waker is our salvation amry that will save the GC in the EU it said in nom the the most wanted game for christmas in USA in metroid prime for GC so what to say that it wont happen here? Resi 0 will bring new fears and tell PS2 and Xbox that even after a bad GC christmas the best handheld wonder kept us in their ready for us to do battle in the new year. Like with so many games that even my freind who owns a PS2 he wants to get a GC and also with so many ports from other consoles nintendo are goning to have all the games that ps2 have plus there innovative lot of charictars. so if ou have any thing to say or disagree or agree with me post one here!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.