GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Does anybody know?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/02/03 at 21:41
Regular
I have a Pc, but my girlfriend has just bought a new mac ibook. Can anyody tell me if there is a way of playing pc games on a mac. I have been told this can be done but hav not been told how.
Tue 04/02/03 at 20:42
Insane Bartender wrote:
> It's easy.
>
> Take mac back to shop.
>
> Buy PC
>
> Play games.

he he its funny cos its true

seriously you may need some sort of emulator but im guessing this wont help you. Basically I think your outta luck
Tue 04/02/03 at 15:26
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> It's easy.
>
> Take mac back to shop.
>
> Buy PC
>
> Play games.

That told him IB, respect due.

For general info

If you want to play Xbox games on a PS2, you simply buy an xbox and place it on top of a PS2, using masking tape to secure it in place.

Viola, you are now playing xbox games on a PS2.
Tue 04/02/03 at 13:46
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
find yourself a decent Mac gaming website/forum, they'll be the people to help. Or type something like "Play PC games on Mac" into google and see what you get....
Mon 03/02/03 at 22:33
"Darkness, always"
It's easy.

Take mac back to shop.

Buy PC

Play games.
Mon 03/02/03 at 21:41
Regular
I have a Pc, but my girlfriend has just bought a new mac ibook. Can anyody tell me if there is a way of playing pc games on a mac. I have been told this can be done but hav not been told how.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.