GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"State Of Emergency Question?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/01/02 at 16:30
Regular
I would just like to know if you can use cars or any other form of transport or is it just all by foot.
Tue 15/01/02 at 20:23
Regular
"¬_¬"
Weird Wonder wrote:
> I've got about 50 games or so... lost count.

-------------

During the PSone era I had over 50 games. I only have 9 PS2 games though, I trade the ones I don't want or don't play any more.
Tue 15/01/02 at 20:12
i'm looking forward to it and if it gets as much hype as GTA3 then its sure to be a hit
Tue 15/01/02 at 20:09
Regular
""
I've got about 50 games or so... lost count.
Tue 15/01/02 at 19:57
Regular
"¬_¬"
If it has a really intuitive control system, it'll be great. I often found that the on-foot sections of GTA3 were clunky and quite unresponsive. Don't get me started on the weapons system..... I am quite looking forward to it though, because having 18 games when being under 18 makes me feel really hard. I'm a special boy...
Tue 15/01/02 at 19:50
Regular
The Game wrote:
> Am I the only one who's really looking forward to this game?

Nope, This game is going to be just has good as GTA3, with the different missions and weapons that can be used. The best mayhem you can get on a console.
Tue 15/01/02 at 19:27
Regular
yeh the buildings crumble realistically if you shoot them with a rocket launcher
Tue 15/01/02 at 19:13
Regular
"Whatever!"
I cant wait for this game!! Seeing a hundred people running around causing mayhem looks like great fun!! Hope its as playable as GTA3!!
Tue 15/01/02 at 17:58
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Am I the only one who's really looking forward to this game? To me it looks like great fun. Granted it might not be a GTA3 beater, but it does look fun.

I just hope there's a multi-player.... it doesn't matter if there isn't... but it would be good... co-op misisons and the like.

I like the idea of destructable everything. Especially the human limbs... that'll be funny.

I'm no sadist.

It would be good if you could drive around... but with the complex AI, the decent textures and all the processing... having the ability to drive around would be too much.

Still... I'd rather blow up a car than drive it into comeone...

Well... that depends... I'd rather drive a Speed 12, but if it was something crap, like the ne MG's, I'd blow it up... :)

Game: Hasn't got a clue about Arson.
Tue 15/01/02 at 17:45
Exactly, just like GTA3. Battering old ladies to death with a bat loses some of the comedy in real life/ photorealistic graphics.

Then it becomes sport.
Tue 15/01/02 at 17:25
Regular
"Back For Good"
Thats the funny part though, If the graphics were realistic bashing a trashcan over somebody's head just wouldn't be the same :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.