GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Unreal Tournament 2003/championship"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Unreal Tournament 2003'.
Tue 04/02/03 at 13:00
Regular
Alot of games around are using the Unreal engine for graphics and personally i can see why.

The Unreal engine boasts real time shadow so any movement you make will be clearly pictured on a wall or floor.
These graphics combined with the gameplay of an excellent shoot em up like timesplitters and loads of brilliant guns with varied firepower make Unreal one of the best games of 2002.
If you disagree and have other games that you think are better than unreal then post me. And if you have news of any more Unreal type games then post your suggestions.
Wed 05/02/03 at 21:29
Regular
"Selected"
UT is utter cack if you play it alone.

alot better online - I'm sure.

The prototype for testing new idea of a 'never-ending game' uses the Unreal engine, or so SR say....
Wed 05/02/03 at 21:14
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Unreal Tournament was a cool game, especially with downloadable maps.
Wed 05/02/03 at 21:12
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
I agree. UT 2003 was terrible.
Wed 05/02/03 at 19:37
Regular
"Nebla"
Whitestripes wrote:
> I think UT2k3 is a load of rubbish.

Let me get this straight, WHITE STRIPES

IS A F****ing

Gay ars*,

whittness,

Jack newsham

thank you, i think i made my point
Tue 04/02/03 at 17:11
Regular
Prefer UT tactical ops mod.
Tue 04/02/03 at 17:06
Regular
I think UT2k3 is a load of rubbish.
Tue 04/02/03 at 16:48
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Unreal tournament is awesome, especially if you have a decent computer and broadband.
Tue 04/02/03 at 13:03
Regular
"Nebla"
Unreal is'nt that good, u no that Halo is better
Tue 04/02/03 at 13:00
Alot of games around are using the Unreal engine for graphics and personally i can see why.

The Unreal engine boasts real time shadow so any movement you make will be clearly pictured on a wall or floor.
These graphics combined with the gameplay of an excellent shoot em up like timesplitters and loads of brilliant guns with varied firepower make Unreal one of the best games of 2002.
If you disagree and have other games that you think are better than unreal then post me. And if you have news of any more Unreal type games then post your suggestions.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.