GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Do you see me as a..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/02/03 at 13:53
Regular
Spammer?

I was looking at the top 100 posters for the past 30 days and Ever. And I seem to feature quite highly in the top 30 and around the 75 mark in the top 100.... when the number of posts are counted.

However.. change the thingies around (table by number of words) and I'm off both top 100 lists.

I look odd in the top 20 in the 30 days list as the only member who has a 4 figure number of words.

Oh I've probably bored you now....

Do you think I'm a spammer?

P.s. And Yes... I am a vain idiot :0)
Tue 04/02/03 at 15:59
Regular
"DS..."
put it this way, i did'nt before you posted this... *rolls eyes*

slik ~_~
Tue 04/02/03 at 15:58
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Heh. No, you're not a spammer.
Tue 04/02/03 at 15:53
"slightlyshortertagl"
froots wrote:
> HHAT for notable!
>
> Or king.

I like you :-P
Tue 04/02/03 at 15:47
Regular
HHAT for notable!

Or king.
Tue 04/02/03 at 15:43
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Nope :-D
Tue 04/02/03 at 15:42
Regular
"Black pepper?"
Yes I would. In most threads your reply would be, Muppet or ---

If thats not spamming then I don't know what is.
Tue 04/02/03 at 15:40
"Darkness, always"
HalloHowArtThou wrote:
> Spammer?

I see you as a superfluous addition to the forums....
Tue 04/02/03 at 14:45
"slightlyshortertagl"
excellent. a pointless story for a simple post :0)
Tue 04/02/03 at 14:39
"Darth Vader 3442321"
A cursory tale:

a scientist was undertaking considerable research on the internet but often would take time out to make posts on several chat forums. However he began to post erraticaly and was punished by the evil Webmaster who dosed him up good with a retro-virus. Ever since this catastrophic event, the scientist has strove to control his temper, lashing out when reading pointless replies to his search for an answer; a possible cure for his condition.

For when he gets really angry, his shirt rips and reveals a Xena Warrior Princess T-shirt, thick specs adorn his face and his voice begins to waver and squeal, like a young M Jackson rooting a tone deaf pig.

He becomes the Incredible bulk.

As for the scientist, I'm sure you know his name too. For he is David Spammer, destined to forever walk the information highway, cursed to never find his way [homepage not found].

Er anyway, don't think you spam, if you do I haven't noticed.
Tue 04/02/03 at 13:53
"slightlyshortertagl"
Spammer?

I was looking at the top 100 posters for the past 30 days and Ever. And I seem to feature quite highly in the top 30 and around the 75 mark in the top 100.... when the number of posts are counted.

However.. change the thingies around (table by number of words) and I'm off both top 100 lists.

I look odd in the top 20 in the 30 days list as the only member who has a 4 figure number of words.

Oh I've probably bored you now....

Do you think I'm a spammer?

P.s. And Yes... I am a vain idiot :0)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.