GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"State of Emergency causes riots"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/01/02 at 13:31
Regular
Will be the headline when this game is released.
A game that involves you inciting riots and fighting with the police using flamethrowers, hand-axes and M16s.
It was shown at E3 and a crowd formed, eager to check out the latest offering from Rockstar Games.

After several moments, the crowd immediately set about each other with pamphlets and handouts they had blatantly been given by semi-naked women on games stalls.
A brief fight broke out, like the cartoon ones with dust clouds and fists and things, until one person crawled out and ran away to phone the police.
Upon arrival at the scene, DI Burnside could only stare flintily and hiss "S***s, it was them wot dun it. S***s".

When the furore had died done, and several geeky games journos had stopped crying and doing that juddery in-breath thing, they had no recollection of what had happened.

"I don't know what had happened" said one, before remembering and trying to attack a life-size cut out of Metal Gear Frank Butcher, triggering the "RIIIICCKKKKKEEEEEE" seismic roar that is used to advertise Solid Snakes latest foe in Nu-Metal Gear Solid.

Finally, when E3 had finished and The Daily Mail had gone off to harass Chris Morris some more about comments made concerning the dangers of lifeguards, comment was sought from Rockstar.
"It's a game you muppets" was the press release.
Commenting upon the attacks on police at the expo, Inspector Gadget could only manage a blustery "Go Go Gadget Reactionary Games Press!" before his spring shoes launched him through the ceiling.

State of Emergency is released in March to a slavering slack-jawed gaming nation eager for whatever vicarious thrills they can get in an effort to distract their bird-like attention spans from whatever Reel-Life TV Show is hot this week.

Zena Badawi was unavailable for comment.
Tue 15/01/02 at 13:44
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
im still waiting for the rather dubiously titled hooligan;storm over europe from a dutch software firm
Tue 15/01/02 at 13:31
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Will be the headline when this game is released.
A game that involves you inciting riots and fighting with the police using flamethrowers, hand-axes and M16s.
It was shown at E3 and a crowd formed, eager to check out the latest offering from Rockstar Games.

After several moments, the crowd immediately set about each other with pamphlets and handouts they had blatantly been given by semi-naked women on games stalls.
A brief fight broke out, like the cartoon ones with dust clouds and fists and things, until one person crawled out and ran away to phone the police.
Upon arrival at the scene, DI Burnside could only stare flintily and hiss "S***s, it was them wot dun it. S***s".

When the furore had died done, and several geeky games journos had stopped crying and doing that juddery in-breath thing, they had no recollection of what had happened.

"I don't know what had happened" said one, before remembering and trying to attack a life-size cut out of Metal Gear Frank Butcher, triggering the "RIIIICCKKKKKEEEEEE" seismic roar that is used to advertise Solid Snakes latest foe in Nu-Metal Gear Solid.

Finally, when E3 had finished and The Daily Mail had gone off to harass Chris Morris some more about comments made concerning the dangers of lifeguards, comment was sought from Rockstar.
"It's a game you muppets" was the press release.
Commenting upon the attacks on police at the expo, Inspector Gadget could only manage a blustery "Go Go Gadget Reactionary Games Press!" before his spring shoes launched him through the ceiling.

State of Emergency is released in March to a slavering slack-jawed gaming nation eager for whatever vicarious thrills they can get in an effort to distract their bird-like attention spans from whatever Reel-Life TV Show is hot this week.

Zena Badawi was unavailable for comment.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.