GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Syphon filter 4?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/02/03 at 14:34
Regular
has anyone heard if there will be a syphon filter 4 for the ps2?
Tue 04/02/03 at 16:10
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> Can you say "Super Mario Sunshine"?

Suup..Ma..Su..*sigh* nope.

Oh, by the way Super Mario Sunshine is crap!

Woah! It's a miracle!
Tue 04/02/03 at 15:55
Regular
"DS..."
FantasyMeister wrote:
> I was going to tell $lik to go play a game but I figure he hasn't got
> any good ones.

heh i was going to respond properly to this antogonistic post but it seems that it's ironically hypocritical in itself :D

slik ~_~
Tue 04/02/03 at 15:50
"High polygon count"
Indeed.

The Syphon Filter series is actually one that has got better and better with each sequel. Shows what he knows!

Many considered it to be a rival to MGS on the PS1 - I'm looking forward to seeing what they can do with it on PS2.
Tue 04/02/03 at 15:46
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I was going to tell $lik to go play a game but I figure he hasn't got any good ones.
Tue 04/02/03 at 15:45
"High polygon count"
Can you say "Super Mario Sunshine"?
Tue 04/02/03 at 15:40
Regular
"DS..."
heh, you sonyphiles and your sub-standard sequels ;)

slik ~_~
Tue 04/02/03 at 15:30
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Unsubstatiated rumours are circulating that an announcement regarding Syphon Filter 4 'may' be made by Sony at E3 in May. So we'll just have to wait and see. PSM reported this in their January edition, the rumour is further backed up by a recent article on IGN.
Tue 04/02/03 at 14:34
has anyone heard if there will be a syphon filter 4 for the ps2?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.