GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Animal crossing will be a bit wrong.."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Animal Crossing'.
Tue 04/02/03 at 15:35
Regular
I realsied that the holidays wil be american like independanceday and others but no bonfire night ect. plus i think the time might be wrong unless it follows the time inside the game cube, it might follow american time like 5 hrs behind. just thought i would tell you :P anyway still cant wait for it! woohoo!
Thu 06/02/03 at 22:34
Regular
"the burning sky"
If I get it, my other mates who have cubes said they would definitely get it, they just have to find the money! they did hint that they wanted to borrow it from me, but i can't see me ever wanting to let it go....
Thu 06/02/03 at 22:30
Regular
I'm gonna pester my mate to get freeloader and AC cos i know he will like it he just needs a little kick here and there to get him moving hahaha! then when he gets them it will be memory card swapping for us! yey!
Thu 06/02/03 at 22:25
Regular
Rememeber the only criticism towards Ocarina of Time "Shame it had to end"... well this one uses similar nintendo magic and doesnt end... but it is far better if you have friends who have the game which is why i may wait for the online version as i don't.

I might pester my mate craig to get it mind.
Thu 06/02/03 at 22:17
Regular
Animal crossing is genius? how? elaborate please!
Thu 06/02/03 at 21:31
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I started playing it today.

GENIUS!
Thu 06/02/03 at 21:14
Regular
"CHEESE RACING!!!!!"
can any of you tell me how much longer my animal crossing will take to get here?
i ordered it last 8 days ago from goblin by mail. id better get it in thime to play it on my action replay next week.
Wed 05/02/03 at 23:06
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Maverick42 wrote:
> TÞhi wrote:
> mines from some part of canada and it's only 6 hours behind ;p
>
> Did you get yours off DVD-Box Office, TPhi?

No, as mentioned earlier, he is just messing, i think he got it from Goblin...
Wed 05/02/03 at 21:56
Regular
TÞhi wrote:
> mines from some part of canada and it's only 6 hours behind ;p

Did you get yours off DVD-Box Office, TPhi?
Tue 04/02/03 at 16:20
Regular
Hehe! but can we trust them, they have let us down so many times b4 will it be released this time *prays*
Tue 04/02/03 at 16:15
Regular
"Festivus!"
Bleeders wrote:
> It won't. The official site is already shipping em'

T'is? I am excited, and I think I may just wet myself for effect

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.