GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Useless Ninty muppets"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/02/03 at 19:43
Regular
Two girls in two days have come across the Ninty forum. Both have whipped up a storm of sexually orientated innuendos and pre-teen sexual tension.

Do these people not have a clue what is going on???
Wed 05/02/03 at 13:18
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> I write plenty of positive stuff, but then I see the utter crap
> everywhere else, and I laugh at it. I've written what is to date a
> 10,000 word story i life about the blurred line between illusion and
> reality. Will you read it? Probably not, you'll just say "bah,
> too long, I'm not reading that", promptly pretend it never
> existed and wonder where all my decent posts are.
>
> You're about as close to the original definition of an idiot as I
> could ever hope to meet over the internet.

Have I read your story?
Yes
Have I posted anything in the story threads?
No
Why not?
I'm not a literary critic, or a regular poster in the life forum, so as I would suspect you wouldn't really care to read or take any notice of any comments that I would make.

As you already have the opinion that I am "You're about as close to the original definition of an idiot as I could ever hope to meet over the internet." then I suspect that you would treat anything that I would post past, present and future with contempt... and your entitled to do so.
Wed 05/02/03 at 10:33
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Women post on forums and get fed up with the mouthbreathing and protein-shakes that occur.

Besides, appearing in the Ninty Forum would have the same effect as Jesus appearing in front of sled-huskies:
A perplexed expression and voiding of bowels in excitment.
Wed 05/02/03 at 10:21
"Darkness, always"
sideshow buzz wrote:
> It just seems strange that someone who claims to use the forums to
> improve/practice their writing and take part in discussions in the
> life forum will spend so much of their time reading what they percieve
> as pointless threads and continually post negative comments in them.

I write plenty of positive stuff, but then I see the utter crap everywhere else, and I laugh at it. I've written what is to date a 10,000 word story i life about the blurred line between illusion and reality. Will you read it? Probably not, you'll just say "bah, too long, I'm not reading that", promptly pretend it never existed and wonder where all my decent posts are.

You're about as close to the original definition of an idiot as I could ever hope to meet over the internet.
Wed 05/02/03 at 10:19
"Darkness, always"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Okay fine some of them where quite desperate but I think a lot of it
> was done in humour.
>
> I mean no one on here seriously thinks they can pick up girls on the
> net......do they?

This is my point, some of them are too ignorant and impressionable to know that. I'm sure deep down they know something, but on the surface, they're in a state of denial, and having two muppet-driving harlets touching their thighs at them through an internet forum isn';t going to help them turn into stable human beings.
Wed 05/02/03 at 06:22
Regular
"Bicycle"
Theoneandonlypinners wrote:
> hus beyond help

Hus? What? Sorry, am I the only one who can't understand "txt tlk"? Ugh. It just annoys me SO much... Oh well. Oh and in relation to the topic, American Pie will not be coming out on the Ninty. ***Hopefuly adding to the confusing by confusing himself.***

[--Sylphetic--]
Wed 05/02/03 at 01:21
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
It just seems strange that someone who claims to use the forums to improve/practice their writing and take part in discussions in the life forum will spend so much of their time reading what they percieve as pointless threads and continually post negative comments in them.
Wed 05/02/03 at 01:13
Regular
You thought wrong, buzz boy
Wed 05/02/03 at 01:11
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
just out of interest, does IB actually write many posts that don't contain some kind of put down aimed at other forum members.

I figure out of the 500 odd posts hes done in the last month there has got to be something.
Wed 05/02/03 at 00:30
Regular
I'M not sure if i'm female or not...
Wed 05/02/03 at 00:19
Regular
§n][peŽ wrote:

> Also your not even sure if she is a female or not.

Who? Whitestripes?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.