GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"More GBA GCN link stuff"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/01/02 at 08:23
Regular
http://www.tendogamers.com/features/link2future.shtml

This feature says what I've been saying over the last few days/ weeks.

It's written by a 'fanboy' though, so beware.

Nice to see developers taking an interest in it.
Tue 15/01/02 at 08:23
Regular
"not dead"
http://www.tendogamers.com/features/link2future.shtml

This feature says what I've been saying over the last few days/ weeks.

It's written by a 'fanboy' though, so beware.

Nice to see developers taking an interest in it.
Tue 15/01/02 at 08:28
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
you said all that did you?
Tue 15/01/02 at 09:34
Regular
So when you're forced away from your Gamecube, you can keep training your characters on your GBA...

POKEMON! Wehey! :-)
Tue 15/01/02 at 19:04
Regular
What's the best Pokemon game I could get at the moment, Strafex? Find them interesting, but too addictive to give in to at the moment.

A fanboy's argument for their console is always very interesting to read, as long as it doesn't make comparisions to the others. That's as far as a fanboy can go though, without making me laugh.

Zombies indeed... Hee hee. :0)

Still, standing by my views that it will be Nintendo that basically has to force the others to use it. And Rare, they'll do it. But everyone else won't see much point. Apart from profit.
Tue 15/01/02 at 21:17
Regular
You'd need to start from the begginning.

Red, Blue or Yellow that is.
Yellow's in full colour and you get Pikachu following you around.
Although it got slagged off being red/blue with a couple of enhancements to milk the franchise, that's no problem if you've not got one of the other two. :-)

After you've got all 150 (trading will be difficult as no-one plays it anymore, but I'm sure you can find some people who can dig up their old cartriges and fill the gaps in your collection), you'll be ready to move onto the next game.

Once again, it'll be a choice out of 3:
Gold, Silver and Crystal.

Crystal is the "enhanced" one, being released 6 months after the others. Not worth buying as well as Gold or Silver but the best one if you haven't.

After that, it's up to you whether you can be bothered with the spin-offs like Pokemon Pinball.

Get catching! :-)
Tue 15/01/02 at 23:06
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Didn't yellow have a green counterpart?
Tue 15/01/02 at 23:13
Regular
only released in Japan, green that is.

Yellow was just special Pikachu edition. Basically just blue/red with pikachu following you around. Oh yeah, and pikachu talked a bit in it.
Wed 16/01/02 at 17:40
Regular
"699 days!"
Or†ega wrote:
> only released in Japan, green that is.

Yellow was just special Pikachu
> edition. Basically just blue/red with pikachu following you around. Oh yeah, and
> pikachu talked a bit in it.

It was such a cash cow I almost choked. B***ocks if you had one of the other two games. And Pikachu is just annoyimg in it anyway.
Wed 16/01/02 at 18:35
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Ah, but it was colour as well.
Wed 16/01/02 at 20:27
I got rid of my Pikachu!!! Got me well P*ssed of!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.