GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Timetable"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/01/02 at 00:35
Regular
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday

Tutorial Free Sociology Free Free
Drama Free Sociology Free Free
Drama Free Drama Free Sociology
Free Free Drama Free Sociology

Yet despite all this free time, I still never get my homework done... typical, eh?
Tue 15/01/02 at 00:35
Regular
"That's right!"
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday

Tutorial Free Sociology Free Free
Drama Free Drama Free Sociology

Yet despite all this free time, I still never get my homework done... typical, eh?
Tue 15/01/02 at 00:44
Regular
Heh, i aint done any homework for a couple of months now.

Still predicted BDD in my A levels though.
Tue 15/01/02 at 02:18
Regular
"smile, it's free"
That'll go down great at future job interviews...

"I got BDD in my A-levels, but only because I didn't do any work for two months"

"Would you say you're well motivated then?"
Tue 15/01/02 at 11:06
Regular
I have absolutly zero motivation at the moment...
Tue 15/01/02 at 23:57
Regular
"That's right!"
I have no motivation at all, and I still haven't started revising for these exams... I reckon 2 Es are what I'm headed for!
Wed 16/01/02 at 00:01
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
I was predicted an E for my A-level maths because I never realy tried, they would give me a mock test to do and I wouldn't do any revision, when it came to the proper exams I was prepared and so made those E/D predictions look bad with my C (I probably couldn't do any better now even with all the new maths I have been taught)
Wed 16/01/02 at 15:21
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I really cannot be bothered with Art anymore! I hate my teacher who should move back upto Leeds and stay there, and I just cannot be bothered carry on with my coursework! Yesterday I got my reports, and they said C,C and C/D predictions, with the C/D for art!! I got a C last year at GCSE and that was lucky after I lost interest!! At the beggining of this year he even told me I would get a B or maybe even an A!! But it's obvious he really doesn't like me, and I (and others) don't like him! I would drop it at the end of Year 12, but that'd mean i'd only be doing one subject next Year, as i've only taken Art Graphics for one year. What can I do to get myself motivated again???
Wed 16/01/02 at 18:24
Regular
"That's right!"
I got slightly motivated by being told (repeatidly) that I was about to be expelled if I didn't stop knocking off lessons and not doing my work

Of course it wears off after a while
Wed 16/01/02 at 20:37
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
On a similer note (no, this isn't just me boasting whenever possible) - I got an A* in my GCSE English coursework.
Wed 16/01/02 at 21:39
Regular
"Long time no see!"
What??? You're doing Drama and Sociology??? Are you mad??? I'm only doing 2 A levels and one AS and I get 27/60 frees in a fortnight. I know what you mean about still not getting work done! You just don't wanna work in all of you're frees, do you! They're called frees, to have a break, not to do more work!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.