GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Spiderpig, spiderpig, does whatever a spiderpig does"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/07/07 at 23:51
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
i wanna see this film so bad xD
Thu 17/07/08 at 02:29
Regular
the movie is pretty good but not near as good as the series the movie just wasnt funny :P
Sat 03/11/07 at 22:31
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
It looks like such a stinking heap or rotting, sugary, tacky, uninspired Americanised sewerage, probably filled with happy-clappy, vomit-inducing pop music that I wouldn't even consider seeing either the sequel or the original.

And yes, that is prejudice. But as far as I'm concerned, I'm probably right, with what I've heard said of it!
Sat 03/11/07 at 11:21
Regular
"Mooching around"
It's beyond dire.
Fri 02/11/07 at 21:09
Regular
"Monochromatic"
The fact i even know who you're talking about makes me want to throw up my lungs. Damn my sister!
Fri 02/11/07 at 20:23
Regular
I love High School Musical 2. Zack Effron is ridiculously schmexy, even if he does have extra nips.
Fri 02/11/07 at 18:51
Regular
i love high school musical 2! how about you people? do you guys like high school musical 2?
Fri 24/08/07 at 21:36
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
Marink wrote:

>
> Hang on... did somebody say something about a DOUG movie!?!?
> Isn't that the one with his dog and the
> underwear-over-trousers-super-hero thing? Forgive me for not
> remembering much about it. I haven't watched it since I was
> living in America (which was years ago). I used to love that
> show. And Catdog...
>
> Sorry for going off on a tangent...

Haha i actually own the Doug movie on video! Great movie!
Mon 20/08/07 at 19:37
Regular
"eeast weeeeeeeeeezy"
yeah i watched i the other day i loved the bit when they where riding the bike round the ball with the bomb
Mon 20/08/07 at 09:00
Regular
"What's basketball?"
Everlong wrote:
> I thought the funniest bit was spider pig but then it was
> indefinetly ripped off family guy.

But Family Guy's ripped The Simpsons off enough times anyway.

Hang on... did somebody say something about a DOUG movie!?!? Isn't that the one with his dog and the underwear-over-trousers-super-hero thing? Forgive me for not remembering much about it. I haven't watched it since I was living in America (which was years ago). I used to love that show. And Catdog...

Sorry for going off on a tangent...
Tue 14/08/07 at 12:33
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Yeah, in fact seeing old episodes of the Simpsons I do pick up on a lot of jokes that I didn't even realise were supposed to be funny when I was younger!

FOX bashing? Well, sometimes they have gone a tad far (The episode Krusty got elected to Congress, for example), but it's perfectly justified, they can get a bit too Republican at times!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.