GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"To make the few of you that are here jealous..."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/01/02 at 21:47
Regular
I'm getting a celebi! woo!
Sun 27/01/02 at 12:08
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Tyranitar Master wrote:
> How are you getting one? Cheat Cart by any chance?

No, i won a competion with Nintendo official magazine. And by the way, who cares if this is a spam, what difference will it make to your pokegeek lives?
Thu 24/01/02 at 20:48
100%, ya gimboid.
Thu 24/01/02 at 14:43
Regular
You're a genuine gimp, aren't you.
Thu 24/01/02 at 00:51
Oh, man. People who talk about how you can beat booboosaurus with yaffazoo make me sick. Especially when they go into the details and write multiple paragraphs.

I mean, what is the point of talking about what does what to an audience who spend too much time playing/watching pokemon? There is a good chance that they already know all the crap you are going to talk about!
Wed 23/01/02 at 16:27
Regular
I won!

I beat Kabumon's team of 6, only losing 3 of mine.

A few things went wrong.
I didn't expect a Richu to have surf and I was sort of unlucky that the same Richu's thunder bolt took Gyrados down in one with a critical hit (although it might've been a one hit kill anyway).

Still, when my opponent sent out his Eggsecutor against my Blastoise, he wasn't expecting to be greeted by a super-effective Blizzard! ;-D

Overall, that Executor was the meanest.
It sent most of my Pokemon to sleep many times which nearly had me on the ropes.

If I hadn't had my Mewtwo (who pulled off 3 recovers), I might've been beaten.
Wed 23/01/02 at 13:13
Regular
Alakazam can be taken down with a single hyper beam from Gyrados or Dragonite.
So long as they aren't fully paralysed on the first turn.
My Dragonite also has Thunder Wave and a paralyzed Alakazam (one that DOESN'T strike first) is an endangered one.

I've got a Golem too. One Rockslide would've brought that Articuno down. Unfortunately, Golems are as slow as hell.
You need to bring it out against someone who's not so good against it (electric, normal or ghost), and then guess who they're going to switch to.

If they switch from an electirc or ghost pokemon, the chances are is that they're expecting an Earthquake.
They'll most likely try a flying Pokemon which will get the shock of it's life if a rockslide comes it's way instead of an Earthquake.

Will you be online tonight at 9pm?
Or we could battle now if you're still online...
Wed 23/01/02 at 12:54
You know what you know good tactics which i like.

Swift is very useful against chanseys that use minimize.

You want to be careful of the alakazam, Thunder wave then substitute and then continuous psychics as this gets you in alot of trouble.

I hope you are my second decent opponent as most i go against only go for attacks and no tactics.

Did you enter the pokemon championships in 2000? i did and lost in the final in my local heat cause of Golem being against articuno.

hope to see you in the arena soon
Wed 23/01/02 at 11:51
Regular
http://porygon.math.miami.edu:7137/

Every Poké(thankyou Asher)mon master should go to the simulator. My 6 Elite will trash you all!

I loaded on their stats, fought an anonamous geezer...

And lost...

But it was as much down to back luck as anything else... honest!
Alright! So my Pokémon skills are out of practice as I've not played the game for over 6 months but wait until I get back into practice...
Tue 22/01/02 at 17:32
Regular
It does!

I've had a quick look and that site rocks.
You have to trust them to be honest with the stats rather than be gay tw@ts and make them up to be the maximum!

I'll tell you when I've sorted out my team.
Tue 22/01/02 at 17:26
Regular
I know that Mewtwo is crap against Tyranitar (OBVIOUSLY) :-D, but a Chansey is not problem so long as you use swift, not psychic.

I'd still change.

Mewtwo isn't infallable against everyone, but he's still the strongest you can get!
Especially with that damn recover move!

I'll try that simulator.
Does it allow you to upload your Pokemon team somehow?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.