GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"that thing is a handle!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/09/00 at 14:22
Regular
I though that was where the discs slided in and all along it has been a bleedin' handle....ulgh....that's the gamecube of my 2001 christmas list!
Sat 09/09/00 at 14:22
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
I though that was where the discs slided in and all along it has been a bleedin' handle....ulgh....that's the gamecube of my 2001 christmas list!
Sat 09/09/00 at 14:27
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Img=src”http://www.nintendo.com/spaceworld/ngcbig.jpg”=img
Sat 09/09/00 at 21:15
What the hell was that last message? This isn't a UBB or HTML board. So you are disappointed with a console because it's got a handle? You are so stupid!
Mon 11/09/00 at 00:17
Regular
"Under the Wall"
The black useless looking thing at the back?

Way to add completely unneccesary size to a thing that must have had a lot of attention to keeping it small Nintendo!
Maybe it'll be possible to take it off or something.
Mon 11/09/00 at 20:46
The handle'll be ace! It means you can pick it up off the floor when you do the vacuuming because it doesn't fit in the entertainment unit!
Tue 12/09/00 at 17:09
Regular
"Under the Wall"
So how big is it?
It looked to me that the top was a little larger than a cd, which would mean you'd need a very small entertainment unit...
Tue 12/09/00 at 18:00
Regular
Really small. Really.
Tue 12/09/00 at 18:45
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
get a small saw, chop the handle off and sand the rough edges off, then paint any odd looking things with some purple paint then hey presto! you have a cube with no handle!
Tue 12/09/00 at 19:00
Regular
"Under the Wall"
Why does it need a handle anyway?

Are nintendo trying to tell me that I can pick up a deformed rectangle but not a cube?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.