GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hardcore championship is boring at the moment"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/01/02 at 21:19
Regular
Not a good name but it's what I think. The undertaker as champion makes everyone else look bad. It used to be about innovation with weopanary and falls count anywhere, now it's just humiliation. They need to bring back Hardcore holly, Steve Blackman, Crash, Raven, Rhyno, RVD and Albert into the Hardcore division. Undertaker matches are just so boring and predictable. Rhyno was one of my favourite wrestlers until he got injured and always made matches exciting. The Undertaker is not Hardcore and never will be, even before he changed.
Tue 15/01/02 at 18:32
Regular
True, Taker is too powerful for Hardcore Division. Rhyno rules! i hope he gets the Hardcore Title "OH MY GOD RHYNO HAS JUST GORED TAKER OFF THE TITANTRON" i hope to hear that :D
Mon 14/01/02 at 22:40
Regular
"..."
Exactly Ant, who is going to be a big enough name to actually be able to beat the Undertaker and simulatenously prepared to lower themselves to the Hardcore division? I can only assume it will be the Big Show or a whole posse ganging up on him...which is unlikely as heels never get ganged up on.
Mon 14/01/02 at 22:36
Regular
"I like cheese"
Undertaker is...well, he's too dominating for a hardcore division.

I think he's an okay wrestler (contrary to what many say) and I hope he gets one last run as WWF Champion.

I don't like his character at the moment, though. Still, at least it;s better than the Evil Taker...
Mon 14/01/02 at 21:26
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Hopefully Rhyno will come back and challenge him, or maybe even Kane may go for the Hardocre Title, he could do well back in the Hardcore division.
Mon 14/01/02 at 21:19
Regular
"Where's SR?"
Not a good name but it's what I think. The undertaker as champion makes everyone else look bad. It used to be about innovation with weopanary and falls count anywhere, now it's just humiliation. They need to bring back Hardcore holly, Steve Blackman, Crash, Raven, Rhyno, RVD and Albert into the Hardcore division. Undertaker matches are just so boring and predictable. Rhyno was one of my favourite wrestlers until he got injured and always made matches exciting. The Undertaker is not Hardcore and never will be, even before he changed.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.