GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Feuding Gallery"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/02/03 at 21:17
Regular
This might be removed, but oh well. Anyway, this exclusively devoted to members who want to slug it out and insult each other, and keep other topics spam free. So if you have a score to settle with someone - TAKE IT TO THE FEUDING GALLERY!!!
Wed 05/02/03 at 21:17
Regular
"Not a Jew"
This might be removed, but oh well. Anyway, this exclusively devoted to members who want to slug it out and insult each other, and keep other topics spam free. So if you have a score to settle with someone - TAKE IT TO THE FEUDING GALLERY!!!
Wed 05/02/03 at 21:24
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Come on, there must be some people who want to lay it out! What about Whitestripes and Torticullis??
Wed 05/02/03 at 21:25
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I will enter - as I am hated by quite a few people I believe, like memoB (yuck) and DW and Azul.........there may be more I am not sure.

I can take it.....maybe.
Wed 05/02/03 at 21:26
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I thought that was the "Nintendo - GCube, GB, GBA & 64" forum?
Or maybe it's the "Life, the Universe and All That Jazz" forum if you happen to pick an argument with IB (that's his turf, you see).
Wed 05/02/03 at 21:27
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
It was you who began feuding with gerrid. Fools.
This will not prevent anything.
It will be gone by tomorrow, as are the laws of the boards.
Wed 05/02/03 at 21:32
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Gerrid slagged off (for no reason) because he was annoyed his mummy didnt heat up his milk. He's the only enemy I have that I know about, but no doubt some of his friends will "spring to his aid" so to speak.
Regular
"bit of a brain"
What are you taking about?
Are you just trying to pick fights for no reason?
Regular
Memorandum wrote:
I am hated by DW

Uh huh. Many people here hate me, so I guess it's only fair that I'm allowed to hate some people. :c)

I hate:

You, Memo
Maddmun
Smerc

:cP
Wed 05/02/03 at 21:34
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Ooh, a hate list.
Mine is very short.
And non existant.
Wed 05/02/03 at 21:34
Regular
"bit of a brain"
gerrid wrote:
> Mine is very short.
> And non existant.

I'll be the first to make this joke.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.