GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Triple Threat CAW match: The Rat (allardini) vs The Phyciasrtist (MikeAll) vs Devastating Doomsday Darksider (Lord of Darkness)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/01/02 at 16:49
Regular
Good afternoon and welcome to the SR arena for taday's match. The King and Michael Cole are at ringside. J.R is still out from The King powerbombing him through a table. Today we will have a Triple Threat Match between 3 of the newcomers to the WWF Forum Wrestling, The Rat (as allardini), The Phyciatrist (as MikeAll) and The Devastating Doomsday Darksider (as Lord of Darkness). Enjoy!

The Rat's entrance theme hits as The Rat (allardini) walks out onto the ramp. He comes down the ramp to a chorus of boos and climbs into the ring. He taunts the crowd and waits for his next opponent to come to the ring.

Some howling and a soft beat starts to welcome The Phyciatrist (MikeAll) to the ring. He also comes out to boos. He runs down the ramp and slides into the ring and goes onto the 2nd rope. For some reason he isn't fighting The Rat. They both wait for the next opponent.

A slow and dark sounding tune starts. The arena goes pitch black and some thumping can be heard in the ring. Who has attacked who? This doesn't seem to have effect on The Devastating Doomsday Darksider (Lord of Darkness) as he comes slowly down to the ring in a large black jacket. He takes it off at ringside and climbs into the dark ring, the lights go on. DING DING DING!

The Rat is lying on the floor so The DDD goes for The Phsyciatrist. They lock up in a common elbow tie up. DDD pushes Phsyco's (sorry bout that) head into his side but Phsyco pushes him onto the ropes and knocks DDD down as he returns towards him. Shoulder block by Phsyco. The Rat (allardini) is getting to his feet now. He is pushing himself up on the ropes. He runs at Phsyco and knocks him down with a clothesline. DDD gets up and hits a few uppercuts on The Rat to get him down again. He picks him up and gives him a scoop slam! Quite a hard scoop slam there! Goes for the cover. 1, 2, he is kicked on the head by Phsyco who is now back on his feet.

Phsyco is now taking an advantage over both men. He knocks both of them down with hard punches... but what's this??? True Bottie Man (Tazz) is running down to ringside. What the hell? He climbs into the ring. He knocks down The Physiatrist with a hard fist and executes a quick People's Bottie! WHAM! He does this to the other 2 and the ref eventually rings the bell. DING DING DING! "During to outside interference, there is nooooo winner of the match!" The announcer calls out.

"Why the hell did Tazz interupt what could have been a great match???" Michael Cole is asking the King.

Suddenly Tazz picks up a microphone. "The reason that I did was because all of you are too new to be in a match that deserves a winner!!!"

"What's he talking about?" The King is asking.

"I'm here to teach all of you new guys that have entered this forum some respect in the form of wrestling!!!"

Then he turns around to see Grandprix waiting for him. Wham! The Finish Line! Yes! Grandprix just hit the Finish Line on True Bottie Man who went into a forward flip almost. "That's for hitting my partner!" he says cooly to Tazz as this match fades out.

Thanks for reading, Afro.
Tue 15/01/02 at 21:15
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Tazz wrote:
> GrandPrix...do you want a fight?

I thought you were fighting Mikeall?
Tue 15/01/02 at 21:01
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Tazz wrote:
> Although i got beaten up at the very end...THAT WAS A BRILLIANT MATCH!!

Just 'cause you came in and showed the People the People's Bottie. Meh! ;-)

I
> haven't said this in a long time but: AfroJoe, you rule!!

Yeah I know, I was wondering where that had gone? :D
Tue 15/01/02 at 20:59
Regular
"Guess who..."
GrandPrix...do you want a fight?
Tue 15/01/02 at 20:55
Regular
"Guess who..."
Although i got beaten up at the very end...THAT WAS A BRILLIANT MATCH!!

I haven't said this in a long time but: AfroJoe, you rule!!
Mon 14/01/02 at 22:30
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Just remember that the RVD of CAW wrestling (Grandprix) will protect The Psychiatrist. No injustice with me nearby.

Nice match Afro.

FIGHT THE SYSTEM! TAKE DOWN THE MEN IN POWER!
Mon 14/01/02 at 22:28
Regular
"I like cheese"
Heh, interesting match Afro. Tazz getting into another rivalry??

Well, I tell you what. We'll have T-Devil vs Reaver next week as LoD has pulled out, and Physchiatrist vs TBM.
Mon 14/01/02 at 21:11
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
allardini wrote:
> that was exciting...

Sorry if I excluded you a bit. I was short for time and I do have another match and a lot of other things to do this week.
Mon 14/01/02 at 20:29
Regular
Mikeall, is that a challenge to Tazz?
Mon 14/01/02 at 20:23
Regular
"Where's SR?"
My first match. True Bottie Man is going down.
Mon 14/01/02 at 18:16
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
that was exciting...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.