GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Not feeling my best.....(aww?)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/02/03 at 15:26
Regular
Today has been another one of those days, so far, it shows no hope of letting up. Thursday. And, yes, here I am, back in work, after skiving for two whole days. Nothings changed, now I have less money, I've broken the heel of my boot (again!). I'm starting to really care about the welfare of 'my files', oh, and I've just broken my rediculously heavy hole-puncher, yet, I don't quite know if I did it on purpose or not.....ah. Only an hour and a half until I can walk out of thar door and skip home to make my tea - but I can positively hear the second hand scraping up the clock face, for another cup of tea at 12 and a footie game at ten - past. Help me please - is there anybody out there who can drag me through?
Thu 06/02/03 at 15:26
Today has been another one of those days, so far, it shows no hope of letting up. Thursday. And, yes, here I am, back in work, after skiving for two whole days. Nothings changed, now I have less money, I've broken the heel of my boot (again!). I'm starting to really care about the welfare of 'my files', oh, and I've just broken my rediculously heavy hole-puncher, yet, I don't quite know if I did it on purpose or not.....ah. Only an hour and a half until I can walk out of thar door and skip home to make my tea - but I can positively hear the second hand scraping up the clock face, for another cup of tea at 12 and a footie game at ten - past. Help me please - is there anybody out there who can drag me through?
Thu 06/02/03 at 15:28
"Darkness, always"
Mummy wasn't very attentive, was she?
Thu 06/02/03 at 15:32
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Damn!
Thu 06/02/03 at 15:44
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Sympathise but can't help unless the fact that I finish work in 17 minutes is helpful to you?
Thu 06/02/03 at 15:48
Would people sympathise more if I told you that I was a Man City fan, living halfway between Manchester and Oldham (oh, dear!), I'm clever, but unfortunately also blonde and I have a headache..... awwwwww!
Thu 06/02/03 at 15:50
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
*Throws LOVELY LOLLY some paracaetamol and trys to overcome the paradox of brains and blonde combo...*
Thu 06/02/03 at 15:53
"Darkness, always"
LOVELY LOLLY wrote:
> Would people sympathise more if I told you that I was a Man City fan,
> living halfway between Manchester and Oldham (oh, dear!), I'm clever,
> but unfortunately also blonde and I have a headache..... awwwwww!

I'll sympathise with you on the basis that your team is due a thrashing this weekend.
Thu 06/02/03 at 15:54
FantasyMeister wrote:
> *Throws LOVELY LOLLY some paracaetamol and trys to overcome the
> paradox of brains and blonde combo...*

Hey CHEEKY! I'd beat you at mastermind!!
Thu 06/02/03 at 15:57
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Cool, any game involving black leather chairs and I'm up for it.
Thu 06/02/03 at 16:00
Insane Bartender wrote:
> LOVELY LOLLY wrote:
> Would people sympathise more if I told you that I was a Man City
> fan,
> living halfway between Manchester and Oldham (oh, dear!), I'm
> clever,
> but unfortunately also blonde and I have a headache..... awwwwww!
>
> I'll sympathise with you on the basis that your team is due a
> thrashing this weekend.

oooooohhh!!!!! wityh an injured barthez, enthusiastic fowler and the marvellous anelka - how could we lose - you have an atrocious defence (which is widely known even within united circles) and we have such fantastic strikers (lets not forget goater and schmichael are blues now!!) we'll see!!!.......

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.