GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BANG BANG.....Your dead"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/02/03 at 16:18
Regular
There are probably many war games out there, I've never played them myself for fear of dressing up like Action Man and running through my local shopping centre at 3pm whilst shouting "BANG BANG....your dead". Therefore if this game has already been created then kick my butt and call me Jennifer (And not just at weekends!!), and if you think this'll offend you 1) Get a Life it all happened in real life (this would be a good history lesson!!) 2) Use your own brain as censorship and don't read it!

The game starts off with the World War I where you and your army of troops have to defeat the Germans. It'll be a ground battle so you'll have to have full control of your troops and make sure they know what they are doing - and not play Top Trumps Countries ("I've got Russia who defeats you Poland AND Holland"). This would be the first level, and once you've completed it successfully you move on to WWII. Again you're fighting the Germans but also the Japanese and you take control of the British, Russians and Americans in defeating Hitler once and for all. As this war is further in the future (Great Scott!) your weaponry will be more advanced and you'll even have an airforce of Spitfires and Hurricanes.

So the two World Wars have now been completed, you've successfully kick the Germans butt twice, but now a tougher challenge faces you...Vietnam. This level should be quite easy because as we all know, no one can really win this war except some crack commandos who are now soldiers of fortune...they are the A-Team...der dela der, der der derrrrrrr. But they are not in this game, so you need to just complete this level whilst loosing the least amount of troops as you can in the most pointless battle of all time....apart from the one for the car parking space outside KFC...I was there first man, no contest.

Once this war has ended you move on to the Iran V's Iraq war of the 80's...'cos theres nothing like an 11 year war. Again you'll be bombing one another with weaponry that is in keeping with the time so expect the odd scud to hit you. Obviously you will be in control of the Iranians, otherwise the game just won't work (C'mon...work with me here). The end of the war will be bought about by Saddam, invading Kuwait and now if your war hero rating is high enough, you will be in the highest capacity in the UN and have complete control over all allied armys that want to turn Iraq into a Whopper WITH cheese...thats right...a big sloppy mess. You must prevent Saddam from trying to set the oil wells alight and prevent him from becoming more of a dictator. Once his troops leave Kuwait, you would have completed this part of your mission.

The penultimate mission is, after Sept 11th, your task is to organise your army to seek Osma, and show him that you and your disco bus ain't down with what he's done. You will have the full range of weapons of the late 90's/Eary 00's including the B52 bombers (stealths) and Daisy cutter bombs. The mission will be complete once Afghanistan is controlled by someone without Al Quieda links.

Your Final mission is to go and get Saddam Hussian once more, and get that interfering Tony Benn whilst your at it, and finally rid the Iraqi people of his dictatorship. You will have control of all modern day technology, but beware, you will have to face the security council and get the allies on your side, otherwise you will not have their weapons at hand E.G No British = No Tornadoes, Harriers, Jaguars....No Americans = No B52's, Apache Helicopters etc. You will have to face his arsenal which'll consist of biological weaponry, but success will be oh so sweet that'll you'll take the liquorice out of your mouth to taste it.
Fri 07/02/03 at 10:56
Regular
"Thongs of Praise"
wasnt bang bang your dead a mission on cannon fodder? wasnt that a fantastic game ay?
Thu 06/02/03 at 20:54
Regular
"Jose Antonio-Legend"
Gud idea but only problem is that the ww1 and ww2 ideas have kind of been couvered by the game ' medal of honour'

But the rest is fine
Thu 06/02/03 at 16:18
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
There are probably many war games out there, I've never played them myself for fear of dressing up like Action Man and running through my local shopping centre at 3pm whilst shouting "BANG BANG....your dead". Therefore if this game has already been created then kick my butt and call me Jennifer (And not just at weekends!!), and if you think this'll offend you 1) Get a Life it all happened in real life (this would be a good history lesson!!) 2) Use your own brain as censorship and don't read it!

The game starts off with the World War I where you and your army of troops have to defeat the Germans. It'll be a ground battle so you'll have to have full control of your troops and make sure they know what they are doing - and not play Top Trumps Countries ("I've got Russia who defeats you Poland AND Holland"). This would be the first level, and once you've completed it successfully you move on to WWII. Again you're fighting the Germans but also the Japanese and you take control of the British, Russians and Americans in defeating Hitler once and for all. As this war is further in the future (Great Scott!) your weaponry will be more advanced and you'll even have an airforce of Spitfires and Hurricanes.

So the two World Wars have now been completed, you've successfully kick the Germans butt twice, but now a tougher challenge faces you...Vietnam. This level should be quite easy because as we all know, no one can really win this war except some crack commandos who are now soldiers of fortune...they are the A-Team...der dela der, der der derrrrrrr. But they are not in this game, so you need to just complete this level whilst loosing the least amount of troops as you can in the most pointless battle of all time....apart from the one for the car parking space outside KFC...I was there first man, no contest.

Once this war has ended you move on to the Iran V's Iraq war of the 80's...'cos theres nothing like an 11 year war. Again you'll be bombing one another with weaponry that is in keeping with the time so expect the odd scud to hit you. Obviously you will be in control of the Iranians, otherwise the game just won't work (C'mon...work with me here). The end of the war will be bought about by Saddam, invading Kuwait and now if your war hero rating is high enough, you will be in the highest capacity in the UN and have complete control over all allied armys that want to turn Iraq into a Whopper WITH cheese...thats right...a big sloppy mess. You must prevent Saddam from trying to set the oil wells alight and prevent him from becoming more of a dictator. Once his troops leave Kuwait, you would have completed this part of your mission.

The penultimate mission is, after Sept 11th, your task is to organise your army to seek Osma, and show him that you and your disco bus ain't down with what he's done. You will have the full range of weapons of the late 90's/Eary 00's including the B52 bombers (stealths) and Daisy cutter bombs. The mission will be complete once Afghanistan is controlled by someone without Al Quieda links.

Your Final mission is to go and get Saddam Hussian once more, and get that interfering Tony Benn whilst your at it, and finally rid the Iraqi people of his dictatorship. You will have control of all modern day technology, but beware, you will have to face the security council and get the allies on your side, otherwise you will not have their weapons at hand E.G No British = No Tornadoes, Harriers, Jaguars....No Americans = No B52's, Apache Helicopters etc. You will have to face his arsenal which'll consist of biological weaponry, but success will be oh so sweet that'll you'll take the liquorice out of your mouth to taste it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.