GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Cell"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/02/03 at 16:25
Regular
I have written a story called "The Cell" its about a German Jewish man who escapes from a prison in Nazi Germany. If you would like me to post the story (Long and interesting stories forum) just let me know, if not then I won't bother posting it.
Thu 06/02/03 at 20:10
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
*Husband, transfer

Damn my typing tonight. :D
Thu 06/02/03 at 20:09
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Heh, no, not a Chippy... (Nice thoinking though... :D)

Anyway..

I went to Barclays Bank for three days, was quite interesting, and then on Thursday I went to Microsoft in Reading. Now I've been there- it's where I'm aiming for in terms of a career. But then again, that's a high goal, so I don't really want to dissapoint myself.

On Friday I went away with the school.

All in all, not a bad week really. Best bit was either at MS playing games and answering questions about games, or listening in on phonecalls at Barclays. A woman rang in because her husnad had had an affair and she wanted to transef some money from theri Joint account into hers. :D
Thu 06/02/03 at 20:05
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Where did you go to Microchips????

(I will not dare suggest a chippy, for fear of a verbal bashing)
Thu 06/02/03 at 20:02
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
*Mine's

(I'm aware I'm adding to the argument for 'Only GCSE taught skills')

Ah well.

:D
Thu 06/02/03 at 20:01
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Work experience? Urgh. Glad mines over. Saying that, it was an experience- and hopefully you'll enjoy it.

But anyway, good luck to both of you. :)
Thu 06/02/03 at 19:58
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
History homework beckons for me, but I must do at least three more posts after this one, to overtake you in the top posters list, for I am evil like that. (insert evil laugh No. 2 here)
Thu 06/02/03 at 19:53
Regular
"I like cheese"
Game, lol! :D Insulting.

Anyway, I must end our wee-colour purpley conversation now, I must be off to finish Chemistry Coursework. {:| Byeeee!
Thu 06/02/03 at 19:51
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
HA!

One of my friends got rejected by *whisper* GAME!!!!!!

GAME rejected him!!! Of all the places.

If only I could have done Work experience with special reserve.... I can just imagine my name in blue, with all my staffie powers.
Thu 06/02/03 at 19:46
Regular
"I like cheese"
Heh, a couple of my mates kept getting rejected and now they're off to stack shelves at Toys 'R' Us. :D
Thu 06/02/03 at 19:46
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Journalism!!!

I wish I could have done that!!!
The only reason I am going where I'm going is because it was a last resort, after not getting a more suitable place, it will be OK I suppose, should be easy anyway - just letters and spreadsheets and stuff.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.