GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"And you thought our royals were mad…"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/07/07 at 16:11
"possibly impossible"
And you thought our royals were mad…

Princess Martha Louise of Norway wants to teach people how to communicate with angels.

The self-professed clairvoyant and daughter of current king, Harald, says that she can teach people how to talk to angels and ‘create miracles’. The website (www.astarte-education.com) has her statement suggesting that she can make life better with angels and their own force.

Now how long before we watch Prince Philip show his Ouija board skills to the nation, or will Charles share his secrets about what the flowers tell him?…
Wed 25/07/07 at 09:08
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I think Prince Phillip deserves a rating for "Firepower", seeing as he also has a reputation for enjoying blasting the hell out of Wildlife...

And I'm totally for Freeola Top Trumps; can we have "Cheats Submitted" as well? I'm 4th, so I'll beat quite a few people!
Tue 24/07/07 at 21:27
"possibly impossible"
Biggie Little Jr wrote:
> pb wrote:
> hm. Gives me an idea...
>
> Royal Top Trumps.
>
> Marks for:
>
> Jewels
> Incest
> Looks
> Heirs
> Popularity
> Ability to say the wrong thing at the wrong time*
>
>
> *Mainly added for Prince Philip
>
> Na, Freeola Top Trumps
>
> Marks For:
>
> Quality Of Posting
> Friendliness
> Spam Level
> Number Of Posts
> Days Registered
> Popularity
> Intelligence
>
> Someone feel free to steal that idea and make a thread on it.

Funnily enough, that idea came up a couple of years ago and we even started making the trump cards. Can't remember where they were hosted or who made them though...
Tue 24/07/07 at 21:24
"LOLLERSKATES!"
pb wrote:
> hm. Gives me an idea...
>
> Royal Top Trumps.
>
> Marks for:
>
> Jewels
> Incest
> Looks
> Heirs
> Popularity
> Ability to say the wrong thing at the wrong time*
>
>
> *Mainly added for Prince Philip

Na, Freeola Top Trumps

Marks For:

Quality Of Posting
Friendliness
Spam Level
Number Of Posts
Days Registered
Popularity
Intelligence

Someone feel free to steal that idea and make a thread on it.
Tue 24/07/07 at 21:14
Regular
"I may return"
:O Incest?

Ew.
Tue 24/07/07 at 21:13
"possibly impossible"
hm. Gives me an idea...

Royal Top Trumps.

Marks for:

Jewels
Incest
Looks
Heirs
Popularity
Ability to say the wrong thing at the wrong time*

*Mainly added for Prince Philip
Tue 24/07/07 at 19:21
Regular
Aha.
Tue 24/07/07 at 18:56
Regular
"Laughingstock"
For some reason I'm seeing Morten Harket with wings standing on a cloud.
Tue 24/07/07 at 16:55
"possibly impossible"
I see what you mean. ;)

Interestingly, a Spanish judge last week pulled a magazine featuring the heir to the throne having sex in a cartoon. El Jueves ran the cartoon as a joke about Spain giving money to people with more children to increase the population.

It's still possible to get a 2 year jail sentence for an insult to the royal family in Spain.
Tue 24/07/07 at 16:19
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Talking of Royals, Queen Rania of Jordan (Google image search if you want to know what I'm on about) has to be the most beautiful Royal in existence. Ever. Bit like Kelly Brook with a tiara. Plus I think she's compus mentis which is always a bonus.
Tue 24/07/07 at 16:11
"possibly impossible"
And you thought our royals were mad…

Princess Martha Louise of Norway wants to teach people how to communicate with angels.

The self-professed clairvoyant and daughter of current king, Harald, says that she can teach people how to talk to angels and ‘create miracles’. The website (www.astarte-education.com) has her statement suggesting that she can make life better with angels and their own force.

Now how long before we watch Prince Philip show his Ouija board skills to the nation, or will Charles share his secrets about what the flowers tell him?…

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.