GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Michael Jackson Vs Iraq"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/02/03 at 17:39
Regular
Just an obervation that Michael Jackson is a bigger talking point than the impending war on Iraq.

This really does show that the world is in a poor state and that war doesnt mean much to anyone anymore as we are desensertised by television and current afairs like bombings etc.

Damn Nation!
Fri 07/02/03 at 20:27
Regular
robbo1974 wrote:
> kids dont
> understand at there age the dangers which make some of us adults very
> protetive over kids

I see the point about YOUR kids but the guy Wacko Jacko slept with was like 12. And plus, the boy said, "macheal slept with us." and then suddenly jacko knew that was a bad statement so he goes, "uh, no. I slept in the sleeping bag." I used to idolise this guy, now im just sick of him
Fri 07/02/03 at 16:38
Regular
just coz he sleeps in the same bed as a child doenst mean hes a pedo, i have two kids and sometimes they sleep in my bed, kids dont understand at there age the dangers which make some of us adults very protetive over kids, in certain cases then yes, unless there is defo proof then you cant label him as anything, he is a little strange but isnt everyone in there own little way
Fri 07/02/03 at 14:03
"For the horde!!!!"
Doughnut Monster© wrote:
> Michael Jackson invited them to film him in the first place so how the
> hell can he accuse them of invading his privacy

i don't know but he was stupied to tell them he sleeps with children, some people might label him as a paedophile
Fri 07/02/03 at 11:08
"I hate that!!!"
Michael Jackson invited them to film him in the first place so how the hell can he accuse them of invading his privacy
Fri 07/02/03 at 10:51
"Darkness, always"
Yes, one day everyone has to grow up to the fact that the world is populated by jealous, sensationalist ignorants.
Fri 07/02/03 at 10:48
i don't think he has done anything wrong - but he's very stupid to think that we would understand him, he knows of the evils out there, and whilst I will even praise him for what he has done for kids - perhaps he goes too far - I suppose all the stories about jesus were a bit like that - with all the kids and that - but we read him differently - it's harsh that in this day and age nothing can be innocent any more - but Jackson has to live up to the fact that that's how it is now and that some people will think like that...
Fri 07/02/03 at 10:38
"Darkness, always"
Yes, send himto sicial services and do him in for whatever indiscretions he may or may not have enacted.

See how many millions of pounds of money he gives to charities then.

Personally, I think he's done very little wrong, and even if he has, how do you measure the weight of what little harm someone like him can do in comparison to the millions of lives he's helping worldwide?

How much is the security of one or two children worth on a global perspective?
Fri 07/02/03 at 10:32
J-42 wrote:
> Did you know that Michael Jackson is being asessed by Social sevices
> after "living With Micael Jackson" was aired in America.

Yes - 'bout bloody time - although watching it made me wonder, he's just really very naive isn't he?? More like a mental illness where he is obsessed with the fairytale of childhood. I don't believe he's done anything, but he is too naive to see how the public view him, and so doesn't project in the way he needs to..... y'know - It's a shame, really....
Fri 07/02/03 at 10:17
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Did you know that Michael Jackson is being asessed by Social sevices after "living With Micael Jackson" was aired in America.
Fri 07/02/03 at 09:26
Regular
Shadow Knight wrote:
> well Jacko dosn't have to worry about biological weapons because he's
> had so much plascic sergery he is all plastic lol
>
>
> *bloke walks past Jacko with an umbreller tipped with risin and stabs
> him*
>
> jacko says "hey he stole my nose"

i agree all the plastic sergery has gone to his head, litrally

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.