GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"People want to play this?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/01/02 at 12:27
Regular
http://www.demo-files.com/view.php3?917

WTF?
Mon 14/01/02 at 19:17
where do you get these things from Goaty??????

U must have a really wierd favourites list!!!

seeya
CD
Mon 14/01/02 at 19:12
Regular
"I like cheese"
Well, everyone says we need more original games...and here we have one!
Mon 14/01/02 at 17:20
Regular
Needless to say, Catch the Sperm 2 has now been uninstalled from my hard drive.

So what's it about?

I really have no idea. It's a frantic clicking arcade game, where you fire condoms from some sort of cannon, and use them to cover sperm.

You receive bonuses for covering up sexually transmited diseases, all which look like green blobs, and every now and again different types of sperm come along, such as the "sperm of steel", which wear Superman costumes, and some really ugly green sperm, which I don't even want to know about. But if you let any green disease blobs past, and it's "Fun over!"

Unbelievably, it is fun... but it's far too easy. You can simply just sit there and click the button non stop, and score loads of points. Moving the mouse up and down is the only bit of gameplay you'll get from it... but I really can't recommend it to anyone.

On another note, I am now ranked 775 on the Catch the Sperm leader board, on their website. That isn't overall, that's for the week.

I'm about 4399 overall.
Mon 14/01/02 at 17:05
Regular
Ok, finished downloading. I'll give my review in ten minutes.
Mon 14/01/02 at 16:16
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Apathy is not a good thing to have in life.
Mon 14/01/02 at 16:15
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I can't be bothered going to that site...can someone tell me what it's all about?
Mon 14/01/02 at 16:08
Regular
"Long time no see!"
LOL! Who's actually played it or is going to?? I mean the game of course. I won't.
Mon 14/01/02 at 13:57
"slightlyshortertagl"
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

What a laugh
Mon 14/01/02 at 13:53
Regular
"Acid Casual"
People play it in real life so I guess its only normal that someone created a game about it.....

or something
Mon 14/01/02 at 13:37
Regular
"not dead"
Maybe this time it's set in a boarding school for boys, and you play the part of a cracker.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.