GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Old account got banned"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 23/07/07 at 14:01
Regular
Really don't know why.

Well I'm at work right now. On lunch break, on here because other sites are blocked.

Really enjoying my job at the moment. Working at a place called Herbert Smith in London. Mostly doing things like building computers and putting all the things on computers its really good and I'm really enjoying it.

Hopefully start getting paid next week.

But its great, hot cups of tea everyday and the people are really nice here. Some of the nicest people I've ever met.

I hope to have this job for ages.

Life is getting better now. I'm not spending endless days indoors. I'm getting out everyday. Monday to friday got work 9.30am-5.30pm. Then get home at 6.30pm. Then catch the 7.35PM train to go and see my girlfriend, because she likes to see me everyday, but she also comes to mine a lot. Yes this time I've actually kept a proper girlfriend, that I have been with for quite long.

I'm still going strong with all the things I've been doing. Like being vegetarian, being drug free and alcohol free. I haven't drunk alcohol in 4 years. Well only actually drunk alcohol twice in my life. Once when I was nine had a sip of wine, and once when I was twelve had a sip of vodka, and that is about it.

I've started being a lot more healthier now and walking to a lot more places. Instead of getting driven there.

I'm now sixteen, I've started acting a lot more mature and I've also stopped getting so angry from now on. I've also stopped doing violence now.

I've started going to lots more shows, and just enjoying myself. Mostly been going to hardcore/metal shows, and at those shows no one really cares how you're. Well sometimes they do if you act like a idiot. But everything is great in life, and I can tell there are more great things still yet to happen.
Mon 23/07/07 at 14:01
Regular
Really don't know why.

Well I'm at work right now. On lunch break, on here because other sites are blocked.

Really enjoying my job at the moment. Working at a place called Herbert Smith in London. Mostly doing things like building computers and putting all the things on computers its really good and I'm really enjoying it.

Hopefully start getting paid next week.

But its great, hot cups of tea everyday and the people are really nice here. Some of the nicest people I've ever met.

I hope to have this job for ages.

Life is getting better now. I'm not spending endless days indoors. I'm getting out everyday. Monday to friday got work 9.30am-5.30pm. Then get home at 6.30pm. Then catch the 7.35PM train to go and see my girlfriend, because she likes to see me everyday, but she also comes to mine a lot. Yes this time I've actually kept a proper girlfriend, that I have been with for quite long.

I'm still going strong with all the things I've been doing. Like being vegetarian, being drug free and alcohol free. I haven't drunk alcohol in 4 years. Well only actually drunk alcohol twice in my life. Once when I was nine had a sip of wine, and once when I was twelve had a sip of vodka, and that is about it.

I've started being a lot more healthier now and walking to a lot more places. Instead of getting driven there.

I'm now sixteen, I've started acting a lot more mature and I've also stopped getting so angry from now on. I've also stopped doing violence now.

I've started going to lots more shows, and just enjoying myself. Mostly been going to hardcore/metal shows, and at those shows no one really cares how you're. Well sometimes they do if you act like a idiot. But everything is great in life, and I can tell there are more great things still yet to happen.
Mon 23/07/07 at 14:03
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Crossbob2 wrote:
> Then go to my girlfriends.

Goodness me, don't be so greedy.
Mon 23/07/07 at 14:05
Regular
Haha what you mean?
Mon 23/07/07 at 15:01
Regular
You wrote girlfriend as a plural.

You alright man Bob?
Mon 23/07/07 at 15:58
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
You seem to be doing well and enjoying yourself.

Welcome Back.
Mon 23/07/07 at 16:35
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Hey Crossbob. Should have been "girlfriend's", but a very soft mistake Moose.:)
Mon 23/07/07 at 16:45
Regular
Alfonse wrote:
> You wrote girlfriend as a plural.
>
> You alright man Bob?

Yeah didn't mean to :D

Yeah I'm excellent.

How about you?
Mon 23/07/07 at 17:00
Regular
Pretty good, I'm glad you seem happier then when you used to come on the forums. Be sure to write another story man!
Mon 23/07/07 at 17:09
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Hey Crossbob, welcome back, didn't you used to have a band?
Mon 23/07/07 at 18:00
Regular
Hey Bob, welcome back, and yeah, get writing in the story competition

Uh, I'm glad you've given up the violence! Good thing to quit

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.