GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Old account got banned"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 23/07/07 at 14:01
Regular
Really don't know why.

Well I'm at work right now. On lunch break, on here because other sites are blocked.

Really enjoying my job at the moment. Working at a place called Herbert Smith in London. Mostly doing things like building computers and putting all the things on computers its really good and I'm really enjoying it.

Hopefully start getting paid next week.

But its great, hot cups of tea everyday and the people are really nice here. Some of the nicest people I've ever met.

I hope to have this job for ages.

Life is getting better now. I'm not spending endless days indoors. I'm getting out everyday. Monday to friday got work 9.30am-5.30pm. Then get home at 6.30pm. Then catch the 7.35PM train to go and see my girlfriend, because she likes to see me everyday, but she also comes to mine a lot. Yes this time I've actually kept a proper girlfriend, that I have been with for quite long.

I'm still going strong with all the things I've been doing. Like being vegetarian, being drug free and alcohol free. I haven't drunk alcohol in 4 years. Well only actually drunk alcohol twice in my life. Once when I was nine had a sip of wine, and once when I was twelve had a sip of vodka, and that is about it.

I've started being a lot more healthier now and walking to a lot more places. Instead of getting driven there.

I'm now sixteen, I've started acting a lot more mature and I've also stopped getting so angry from now on. I've also stopped doing violence now.

I've started going to lots more shows, and just enjoying myself. Mostly been going to hardcore/metal shows, and at those shows no one really cares how you're. Well sometimes they do if you act like a idiot. But everything is great in life, and I can tell there are more great things still yet to happen.
Thu 02/08/07 at 12:39
Regular
Marzman wrote:
> Crossbob2 wrote:
> Well sometimes they do if you act like a idiot. But everything
> is great in life, and I can tell there are more great things
> still yet to happen.
>
> Yeah, the mosh pit has its own rules. On a slightly more
> serious note, don't take anything for granted. I know this
> advice might seem a bit random, but being a few years older I
> know you've got to take care of what you have, rather than just
> looking forward.

Yeah I get what you mean. I don't punch people I shows. I just do the other sort of dancing hahaha. But it's always a bit of fun. I've hit people by mistake before and apologised. Had this really hot girl at a show the other day say sorry to me because she kicked me in the back of the leg by mistake. But all the shows I go to theres never been one bit of trouble. Which is good!
Wed 01/08/07 at 09:46
"Was the man of marz"
Very_Metal wrote:
> one of the many things i love about metal shows, aside from the
> odd poser being a plum i`ve never seen any trouble at the shows
> i`ve been to, everyone is usually really cool.

I've always wondered that too. There's never any trouble at Sin City in Camden yet whenever a friend goes up town to a garage or rap club, there's idiots firing in the air. In London it isn't so much pink shirts that cause trouble but boys trying to be 'gangtas'.
Wed 01/08/07 at 09:23
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Marzman wrote:
> Crossbob2 wrote:
> still yet to happen.
>
> Yeah, the mosh pit has its own rules.

ah yes, but a good pit has respect as well. pound the crap out of anyone in reach, but keep crowdsurfers safe and pick up anyone who hits the deck.

one of the many things i love about metal shows, aside from the odd poser being a plum i`ve never seen any trouble at the shows i`ve been to, everyone is usually really cool. i lamped someone in the nose with an elbow at Strapping Young Lad, apologised and checked they were ok and that was that. can`t say i`ve ever seen that when the pink shirt brigade are leaving their clubs....

which raises a further question - how can men with pink shirts have the audacity to shout abuse at what others are wearing?
it`s not salmon.. it`s pink!

you girl.
Tue 31/07/07 at 17:15
"Was the man of marz"
Crossbob2 wrote:
> still yet to happen.

Yeah, the mosh pit has its own rules. On a slightly more serious note, don't take anything for granted. I know this advice might seem a bit random, but being a few years older I know you've got to take care of what you have, rather than just looking forward.
Tue 31/07/07 at 15:16
Regular
Very_Metal wrote:
> because i`m extremely busy and didn`t have time to think of
> anything more imaginitive at the time ;)

Hmmm ok then :S
Thu 26/07/07 at 08:49
Regular
"you've got a beard"
because i`m extremely busy and didn`t have time to think of anything more imaginitive at the time ;)
Wed 25/07/07 at 16:07
Regular
Very_Metal wrote:
> your mum keeps trying to show me more recent pictures, but i just
> give her the busfare home and close the door ;)
>
> welcome back sir :D

Haha now why did you have to bring family up?
Wed 25/07/07 at 13:44
Regular
"you've got a beard"
your mum keeps trying to show me more recent pictures, but i just give her the busfare home and close the door ;)

welcome back sir :D
Wed 25/07/07 at 09:18
Regular
Very_Metal wrote:
> welcome back Bob, or to give you your native american name
> "lives without brows"

Haha you haven't even seen how I look now have you!
Tue 24/07/07 at 14:28
Regular
"you've got a beard"
welcome back Bob, or to give you your native american name "lives without brows"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.