GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"harry potter, gba, stuck"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/01/02 at 10:59
Regular
Please help me before I rip out the remaining bit of hair I have left on my head.

My son and myself are stuck on his harry potter game for the gba in the herbology class where you have to collect, is it moly?

We have the first piece hidden in the bookcase.

We have moved the big egg things round to the switch n openend the first door n got the moly n pressed the switch also in this room (WHAT DOES THIS SWITCH DO??).

Q. WHAT NEXT????? I HAVE AN INKLING THAT YOU HAVE TO MOVE THE EGG THINGS AGAIN TO FILL SOME OF THE HOLES UP BUT CANT SEEM TO.

Q. ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO KILL THE SNAIL THINGS?????

Any help would save the game being thrown against a wall!!

Thanks
Andy.
Sat 07/01/12 at 09:27
Regular
"Born to fish"
Wasn't arsed about the comp not finishing on time, just lucky nothing worse didn't happen!
Fri 06/01/12 at 20:44
Regular
Did you fish for over half the alotted time???, if so the result stands. Any comp that is fished for more than half its full time by national competition rules states that the results must stand.

Weldone Cam

Jamie316
Mon 02/01/12 at 10:54
Regular
Conditions - breezy S Westerly, cool but not freezing.
Only three hardy souls turned up to fish this traditional event, way down on last year, but maybe that was not such a bad thing.
After a few minutes the fish were mostly located along the inside wall and not many from the favoured end pegs.
We tucked in behind Cam's van and got on with connecting with a steady(ish) stream of Coalies.
As the morning wore on a couple of other club members joined us for a chat.About this time a wave pushed a trickle of seawater under the van and around our feet.
Cam's catch rate increased, Bob went to get his flask and I concentrated on catching the speciemens!
Then very suddenly we were fishing past our ankles and for a few seconds up to the backs of our knees in a wash of incoming tide, I grabbed a carrier bag with bait in, Bob said 'a bit of car had gone past' and a bucket was heading for the shore hotel at some speed.
One of our visitors held on to the van's wing mirror and one held on to Cam.
With such little warning of waves about with that potential, we unanimously decided to clear off quickly.
This was when I found that I was going nowhere until Bob drove his car away from the side of mine as we were now in contact after the impact of the wave.
When he did move I saw that it was my front hubcap that had popped off and washed past us.
Obviously it was a blessing that no juniors etc were about
We had to retire to the Albert to compose oureselves.

Results (one member keen to point out will not stand as abandoned)
Most fish (app) 30 C Sayle
Largest fish 47cm G Newsome
Mon 28/01/02 at 18:34
"chating"??????
Sun 27/01/02 at 22:37
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
harry potter looks around nervously as little elves with pitch forks dance around him and the fire chating "BURN POTTER, BURN, BURN POTTER, BURN!"
Sun 27/01/02 at 22:34
flying through it now!!

Andy
Sun 20/01/02 at 14:22
I have found a great website, www.gamefaqs.com, it has loads of helpful walkthroughs.

Now I am trying to reassemble the game now that we know what to do.

Anyone know where this bit goes???

Andy.
Thu 17/01/02 at 22:50
just sweepin the bits up!!!
Tue 15/01/02 at 23:48
Can you hear it smashing as I throw it at the wall??

Andy
Mon 14/01/02 at 23:54
Thanks but like you said its a different game, when i kill em a big hole opens up n you cant get past.
andy.

Joe Dark wrote:
> I have it for the PC but its a bit different, whenever I see a snail I kill it
> before it kills me

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.