GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How do you write yours?!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/12/11 at 22:47
Regular
"How Ironic"
Was having a think about the processes involved in writing reviews. Personally, I use a little notepad and usually take down notes while playing a game. I'll organise my notes into a structure and then expand on all the points I've made. For smaller releases, such as iPod games, I tend to just write straight away onto a MS Word document.

So, how do you write yours? I'm interested in how everyone else writes their reviews, or even knowledge base articles. Who knows? It might be handy for new users to learn techniques that they can use themselves.
Wed 04/01/12 at 02:38
Regular
"8==="
Letters, punctuation and spaces between the words.

Also txt speak, you can never use too much txt speak.
Sun 01/01/12 at 11:28
Regular
"I like turtles"
Been about a year since I last wrote a review. I don't consider myself to be very good at them TBH. The last one I wrote I did straight into MS Word/Open Office Writer (can't remember which) then just copied and pasted it, might have another go at some point if I get time.
Fri 30/12/11 at 22:47
Regular
"How Ironic"
Was having a think about the processes involved in writing reviews. Personally, I use a little notepad and usually take down notes while playing a game. I'll organise my notes into a structure and then expand on all the points I've made. For smaller releases, such as iPod games, I tend to just write straight away onto a MS Word document.

So, how do you write yours? I'm interested in how everyone else writes their reviews, or even knowledge base articles. Who knows? It might be handy for new users to learn techniques that they can use themselves.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.