GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What game would you like to see a sequel of?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/09/00 at 00:57
Regular
I want a NiGHTS sequel now, and a Virtu aTennis sequel with Anna Kornakova and Lucic innit.
Sat 09/09/00 at 00:57
I want a NiGHTS sequel now, and a Virtu aTennis sequel with Anna Kornakova and Lucic innit.
Sat 09/09/00 at 11:03
i wanna see a sequel to...
silver
MSR(i now the first one isnt out yet, but think how good the second one will be!)
wacky races
and evolution.
Sat 09/09/00 at 11:23
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I'd like to see a sequel to Rings of Power, which was an RPG brought out for the Megadrive, which hence never got anywhere! It was a good game for its day though, with plenty of RPG elements (party building, spell casting, finding things and hunting around) and I think that it should now be revamped and brought out on the latest consoles.
Sat 09/09/00 at 12:03
Hmm...Nights, definately!
I would like sequels to Chase HQ, lots of old Ultimate games and Space Station Silicon Valley - which was brilliant and addictive. Also to Guardian Heroes on Sega Saturn which was a classic. I like mech games so I can't wait for more Heavy Gear style stuff to appear. Um, a lot of the other stuff I'd like to see has already appeared. Gauntlet, Res Evil, Any racing game you care to imagine. Oh, I would love to see a GOOD sequel to Elite, as opposed to the other few PC ones that have been around over the past 5 years. Perhaps a console version similar to Colony wars but with docking and trading. Hey, you could have it internet linked and fly in formation or trade with other people over the net. Wouldn't that be good?
Sat 09/09/00 at 12:14
I wonder if they will do an msr sequel on the DReamcast,nights would be intereting What about fantasy star online as well,Imean we could about till the cows come home,what half life sequel on the DReamcast there has been talk about it on the pc and x box but considering Havas is freinds with sega it could be on the cards,I would like to see a sequel to Zombie Revenge on the DReamcast,and for all you that dont know Crazy Taxi and Virtua tennis all have sequels being made now the latter of the two will hopefully have online play.
Sat 09/09/00 at 13:33
Regular
Without a second of thinking, I immediatly think of Sam and Max hit the road. The intelligent and sarcastic humour makes it one of the very best games I have ever played. Hope you are listening Lucasarts.
Sat 09/09/00 at 15:14
Your Brain is fast then. But MSR sequel? Not on this machine I think - anyway - we WILL be still trying to complete the game by 2002! I reckon anyway - perhaps that will be the time it'll take to make a sequel.
Mon 11/09/00 at 09:26
I think we need to see the return of Pacman.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.