GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"pokemon ruby"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pokemon Ruby'.
Fri 07/02/03 at 02:00
Regular
so does any body know anything about ruby and sapphire that you could tell me about?

wen they come out?which one is best?story lines any good at all.how gud are the new pokemon and are they new super pokemon like mew,mewtwo,celebi,lugi ect?
Thu 13/02/03 at 22:56
"The Will of D."
These new games are a much needed improvement to the originals, and it is a totally new aproach to the world of Pokemon.
No more Kanto, no more Jhoto, just for once somewhere new and away from the boundaries of the old games.
Wed 12/02/03 at 11:07
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
Its in the tools dropdown menu at the side of the screen.
Tue 11/02/03 at 22:41
Regular
"pro evo fan"
plasticcoated wrote:
> On DVDBoxoffice, you can make it so it displays the prices in pounds.

ok thnx,how do you change it to pounds like?
Mon 10/02/03 at 10:06
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
On DVDBoxoffice, you can make it so it displays the prices in pounds.
Sun 09/02/03 at 23:58
Regular
You can order it from

www.dvdboxoffice.com

(you need to go to the drop down menu in the top left corner and select games)

The prices are in candian dollers, so dont worry if it looks expensive, just divide the price by 3 and you have it in pounds, roughly.

GBA games and consoles are all all-region, do it will definatly work.
Sun 09/02/03 at 23:48
Regular
"pro evo fan"
so how would i go about importin this game then seem az ive neva done it before,can you give me details
Sun 09/02/03 at 17:34
Regular
squares? How did you get squares!!!
Sun 09/02/03 at 15:45
Regular
I think the UK release is May, though you could import the US version with no problems in March.
Sun 09/02/03 at 15:42
Regular
"pro evo fan"
ok thnx i prefferd blue aswell,so does anybody no a date for the uk release?
Fri 07/02/03 at 11:30
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
In terms of which one is best - their probably about the same, it may come down to personal choice (which was best out of Red and Blue - I personnaly preffered Blue over red).
the only real differences are the available pokemon - some are only available on ruby and some are only available on sapphire and its rumoured that there'll be some not available on either cart (they'll probably become available via the e-card reader).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.