GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Sims invade PS2, or do they?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Sims - Deluxe Edition'.
Fri 07/02/03 at 07:51
Regular
The Sims invade PS2...

Or Do They?

Sort of a great wopping yes an sort of a great wopping no!

This game has brilliant characters, furniture and graphics but it is alot harder then the traditional Sims on the PC.

It has alot more furniture then the Sims on Pc, well its more like the sims unleasehed, i really dont know if i will be getting this game for its price, i would prefer to get a game like Getaway or something you wont get bored of so quickly. The sims is a great game on PC and PS2 but its probably much better getting it on PC, Well you can cheat on the PC, but only a few people can find cheats, unless they are on cheat sites like UKcheat.co.uk but i usaly get them from the PSW magazine. Well, if you get the Sims, be preparred to get bored after a couple of days!

But before you spend £35 on this good but boring game, remember to hire it out from a video shop, make sure you get it for a week, or you will go of and by it, and then you will get bored, what im saying is you get bored after about a week but you never no, this could be your sort of game? I hope you enjoy for a little while anyway!

nuggetandchip.
Fri 07/02/03 at 07:51
Regular
"Thats Me!!!"
The Sims invade PS2...

Or Do They?

Sort of a great wopping yes an sort of a great wopping no!

This game has brilliant characters, furniture and graphics but it is alot harder then the traditional Sims on the PC.

It has alot more furniture then the Sims on Pc, well its more like the sims unleasehed, i really dont know if i will be getting this game for its price, i would prefer to get a game like Getaway or something you wont get bored of so quickly. The sims is a great game on PC and PS2 but its probably much better getting it on PC, Well you can cheat on the PC, but only a few people can find cheats, unless they are on cheat sites like UKcheat.co.uk but i usaly get them from the PSW magazine. Well, if you get the Sims, be preparred to get bored after a couple of days!

But before you spend £35 on this good but boring game, remember to hire it out from a video shop, make sure you get it for a week, or you will go of and by it, and then you will get bored, what im saying is you get bored after about a week but you never no, this could be your sort of game? I hope you enjoy for a little while anyway!

nuggetandchip.
Fri 07/02/03 at 10:09
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
ok
Fri 07/02/03 at 11:55
Regular
Trust me you'll get bored of the Getaway very quickly, it stinks.
Fri 07/02/03 at 13:58
"For the horde!!!!"
my mate bought this and acording to her it's great and she said she was excited the whole week before it was finally relased on the friday.
i havn't played it thougth so i can't really coment on it my self.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.