GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's Become Of Our Little Grey Friend"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 13/01/02 at 20:53
Regular
sorry everyone but i definitly think the PSOne is now dead.

it was a cold saturday morning and there i was flicking through my ps2 magazine when i saw the release dates for both psone and ps2 games. and to my shock horror what did i see for release on the psone? bloody westlife fan o mania that's what. i think we can now officially lay the grey console to rest once this travesty of a game comes out.
Sun 13/01/02 at 21:04
Regular
"maximum homerdrive"
i kept my little PSX, i had the 1997 model without the phono sockets but with the multi out but it still has the parelle port that got removed later on. ah the little one sits happily in the corner next to the draw of it's old mate that it used to sit next to. the good ol Snes.

they didn't get on at first but now there the best of friends and they see there new mates the Dreamcast and the PS2 now and then.

i'm raising a nice little console family.

then we are gonna try to take over the world with the 2 PC's backing them up Muhahahahahahahahahahaha
Sun 13/01/02 at 20:59
Regular
I dont think its dead rather dying fighting, it has lived even longer than the dreamcast and production still continues though its now as PSone and not the way it was in 1995.
Sun 13/01/02 at 20:53
sorry everyone but i definitly think the PSOne is now dead.

it was a cold saturday morning and there i was flicking through my ps2 magazine when i saw the release dates for both psone and ps2 games. and to my shock horror what did i see for release on the psone? bloody westlife fan o mania that's what. i think we can now officially lay the grey console to rest once this travesty of a game comes out.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.