GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Notable election..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 13/01/02 at 19:32
Regular
Well, it's all of 50 days away (or something like that), and already I'm having hoards of people asking me to campaign for them...

"CAMPAIGN?!?!?!?!" I say. After all, the elections are about voting for the person who's actually made a big positive ontribution to them, and not for the person who's led the biggest campaign.

So, like the Tories at the last election, my message is this: "Don't vote". Or, if you do want to vote, "Vote GOLDEN RHINO".... go on... you know you want to...

Sonic
Sun 13/01/02 at 19:32
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Well, it's all of 50 days away (or something like that), and already I'm having hoards of people asking me to campaign for them...

"CAMPAIGN?!?!?!?!" I say. After all, the elections are about voting for the person who's actually made a big positive ontribution to them, and not for the person who's led the biggest campaign.

So, like the Tories at the last election, my message is this: "Don't vote". Or, if you do want to vote, "Vote GOLDEN RHINO".... go on... you know you want to...

Sonic
Sun 13/01/02 at 19:38
Regular
"this is a tagline"
Is this just a plea for us to vote for you?
Sun 13/01/02 at 19:48
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
NO!

In the spirit of the tory party, just don't vote!

Sonic
Sun 13/01/02 at 19:56
Regular
"smile, it's free"
"tentacle bone oil"
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
They voted Labour. They didn't like them, they reduced Police. I voted Green.
Regular
"smile, it's free"
(that was another anagram of notable election, by the way.)
Sun 13/01/02 at 20:05
I think without causing any controversy, that I stand a good chance, or at least should stand a good chance of being a notable, not that I'd mind if I didn't win the 'election', I've been here a lot longer than most people, my stats don't reflect the truth, and I try and do well.

But of course, most people won't want me to be.

And I have AS Levels to concentrate with so I won't be able to campaign,

But hey,

Dan
Sun 13/01/02 at 20:47
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
bouycott the elections!

Or just vote for ... um ... some newbie spammer...
Sun 13/01/02 at 20:57
"slightlyshortertagl"
VOte for me the BEST newbie spammer around!
Sun 13/01/02 at 21:18
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
what is it with you guys and election campains.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.