GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"10th Jan 2002 SmackDown"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 13/01/02 at 17:54
Regular
I wached SmackDown last night, Sky Sports 1 verson, and was still up when Sky One repeated their version, and noticed that with the Booker T/Rikish match Sky Sports had cut out Booker's Enterance and the Mr. Perfect Rumble Return ...... anyone think of any reason why they would do this????
Tue 15/01/02 at 20:44
Regular
"Where's SR?"
Thanks now it all makes sense.
Mon 14/01/02 at 22:09
Regular
"..."
MikeAll wrote:
> On Sky One 11 am. the end of thr Rikishi-Booker matc was cut and showed Rikishi
> dancing. Did Booker tap? Then JR starts talking about the Angle-Austin match
> when Michael Cole had been previously commentating. Then JR commentated on the
> match. What happened? Oh well the brilliant match eased my confusion.

The referee counted Booker T out while he was spewing over Michael Cole. Rikishi won by count out.
Mon 14/01/02 at 21:53
Regular
How much does a PPV cost in America?
Mon 14/01/02 at 20:57
Regular
"Where's SR?"
On Sky One 11 am. the end of thr Rikishi-Booker matc was cut and showed Rikishi dancing. Did Booker tap? Then JR starts talking about the Angle-Austin match when Michael Cole had been previously commentating. Then JR commentated on the match. What happened? Oh well the brilliant match eased my confusion.
Mon 14/01/02 at 08:49
Regular
"..."
Tazz wrote:
> I honestly don't know. I watched it too here in America but I guess that doesn't
> make a difference because I didn't notice it. But hey, your in England right? At
> least you didn't watch it on Sky 1! That cuts out EVERYTHING! The chair shots,
> the stink face, the green mist, the tables! It just looks at the crowd! I mean,
> you can see the crowd anytime but not in the middle of a good move or chair
> shot! I tell ya, I'm glad I don't have to put up with that cr@p anymore!

They don't even show the actual crowd thats there, the just use the same old crowd shots that they use every week. Unless the same crowd actually is there evry week, which i doubt. To prove my point, next time they do a crowd shot to cut out something nasty, look for a bald bloe dressed as a Dudley in the front row, you can't miss him :p
Sun 13/01/02 at 23:02
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Must be because they don't like him walking through all that smoke, as kids might think if he can do it so can they, and then start walking through smoke from fires or something, I'm sure they do it for our own safty...

... Sky One suck so much, they really do.

Funny that it's ok to Show Buffy at 5pm with Willow getting her arms cut,
Sun 13/01/02 at 22:56
Regular
"I like cheese"
Anyone notice that in the past 3 weeks Edge's entrance has been half cut-out by Sky One??
Sun 13/01/02 at 22:09
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Tazz wrote: Yeah I watch WWF on the TNN and UPN. How did you guys know about those channels?

Coach won't shut up about them on Excess, the Big TNN Logo on top of the Titantron on RAW, the plugs for TNN on SmackDown and UPN on RAW, the wwf.com Web Site RAW, SmackDown pages .... get the idea :o).

We know more about TNN and UPN than we do about Sky Sports, Sky One and Channel 4, hehe :o).
Sun 13/01/02 at 19:36
Regular
"Guess who..."
cjh wrote:
> J@CK@$#/T-DEVIL wrote: I noticed they cut half of Edges enterance.

Was that
> on the Sky One version?? I didn't see that part of the Sky One
> Showing.

Bloody hell, why can't Sky just leave it alone ....

Ha, ha , ha, I suppose I should empathize with you so: SKY ONE, LEAVE THE WWF PROGRAMS ALONE OR I'LL GET MY ENGLISH FRIENDS TO DESTROY YOU!! YOU HEAR ME!! ONLY DA THUGS SURVIVE!!
Sun 13/01/02 at 19:34
Regular
"Guess who..."
J@CK@$#/T-DEVIL wrote:
> Tazz, do you watch WWF on the New TNN and UPN? What about PPV's, are you gunna
> order Royal Rumble?

Yeah I watch WWF on the TNN and UPN. How did you guys know about those channels? And I've always orderd the PPV's in the past so I don't see why the Royal Rumble is any exception!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.