GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Future of FantasyMeister, what game should I claim??"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/09/00 at 20:38
Regular
Er, can't decide, what game should I claim, and can it be one for the PC?
Sun 10/09/00 at 11:45
Why not get a Final Fantasy game thay`re cool and keep you gaming for ages, its the best choice. Also the Sims is a good game.
Sat 09/09/00 at 11:39
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Cheers Dan, but Quake type games aren't really my bag, though the Special Reserve was well written and indicated the RPG elements of the game. Anyhow, I emailed off for Diablo 2, my mind has been made up, ta for the advice though.
Fri 08/09/00 at 21:32
Deus Ex - will last you longer - that game is so huge - the multiplayer - wow.
Fri 08/09/00 at 21:01
Regular
Thanks for the advice, Dan, but it's gonna be a PC game, I'm an RPG fan so looks like Diablo 2 could be the one, any thoughts?
Fri 08/09/00 at 20:43
Don't get big brother its only £10 - get a dreamcast - you should have made at least £100 by now (joking of course) and get MSR as explained in the other topic somewhere - about life I think. Anyway - if you don't get MSR just get Sydney Olympics - for the Dreamcast or PC as the PS version is dated and you'll be playing second rate sh!te. And there is my views.
Fri 08/09/00 at 20:38
Regular
Er, can't decide, what game should I claim, and can it be one for the PC?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.