GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what is your favourite consol"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 13/01/02 at 14:47
Regular
the question is the title
Sun 13/01/02 at 14:47
the question is the title
Sun 13/01/02 at 14:49
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
many will argue about this.
playstation has been going for around 6 years and that is a achievement. so playstation will have to be mine
(until i get gamecube)
Sun 13/01/02 at 15:09
Regular
My favourite console?

The Tactical console on the USS Enterprise E

Oh, you were talking about gaming? Well, beacause new consoles are released every now and then, I can't really give you an answer.

I like the N64's originality that it shares with the SNES. I like the Dreamcast's quality, and I like the Game Boy Advance's innovaty is that a word?)

Then again, I like the ZX Spectrum and the PC.
Sun 13/01/02 at 15:57
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Whats the point of this topic?
We are just going to get a bunch of nintys saying GC, a bunch of Sony fans saying PS2, and a couple of Microsoft fans saying Xbox.

Then there will be a big arguement. Someone important will swear, they'll get banned, everyone will start a campaign to get them back e.t.c.

Anyway, I say PS2. (Maybe Xbox if it gets a price drop).
Sun 13/01/02 at 16:10
Regular
"¬_¬"
Oi, Pince, I thought you said you would recant your ways. Heh. As if. Spam.
Sun 13/01/02 at 16:11
Regular
"¬_¬"
½pint wrote:
> Oi, Pine, I thought you said you would recant your ways. Heh. As if. Spam.
Sun 13/01/02 at 16:18
Regular
"699 days!"
Best next gen = GameCube
Best Classic = SNES
Best handheld = GBA
Sun 13/01/02 at 16:40
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
I guess that all adds up ::Hint Hint:: "Nintendo"
Sun 13/01/02 at 17:22
It's hard to decide on which console is best overall. Right now, the PlayStation 2 is looking great, and growing.
Sony has many companies, new and old, supporting their new machine with many exclusives, not to mention sequels and remakes.

The PS2 Hard Disk Drive will also be with us shortly, providing Broadband connection to aid us with super-speeds to the Internet, where gamers can play online with other players, send e-mail, browse the Net, just like on a PC...only 100 times better and more exciting, and on your TV screen, instead of a monitor. Just imagine what it will be like to play against others in Quake, GT3 Concept, Time Splitters, and other fabulous multiplayer titles online.

The PS2 is every gamers dream!
Sun 13/01/02 at 17:31
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
The Super Magic Rod!

:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.