GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pikmin 2 and 128 Mario's THIS YEAR??"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'pikmin 2'.
Fri 07/02/03 at 18:15
Regular
Taken from Cube-Europe.com (as usual):

"Some new light has been shed on the new Mario and Pikmin."

"Thanks to Nintendojo we can report that the recent issue of Famitsu, popular weekly Japanese video game mag, reports Shigeru Miyamoto's hopes to get both Mario 128 and Pikmin 2 out by year’s end. He also added that Zelda is intended to hit the Cube, most likely in late 2004."

"This news comes as a suprise to us as we did not expect the titles to be released trhis year. Will it be enough time for Nintendo to get these games up to par?"

"More as it breaks!"

----------

Sounds good! But he must obviously be talking about the Japanese releases there, with Europe getting their's several months later.

And I hope he's talking about a new Zelda game there, and not our new release date for `The Wind Waker`... You never know with Nintendo!
Fri 07/02/03 at 19:53
Regular
Wind Waker doesn't look cell shaded in the slightest

It just looks damn cool
Fri 07/02/03 at 19:52
Regular
"bit of a brain"
You really do love your computer games.
Fri 07/02/03 at 19:51
Regular
Starlight wrote:

> Wonder what that's about, another Zelda game so soon? Maybe a proper
> 3D encounter like we saw at Spaceworld.

Zelda: Wind Waker is in proper 3D you tart.

They're talking about a new Zelda game YAY. Wario World is planned to hit the states in June, I predict an August-September release over here.

If Pikmin 2 and Mario 128 manage to get an Xmas release over here then I will quite literally shoot my load.
Fri 07/02/03 at 18:35
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Zelda in 2004? Weird.

Wonder what that's about, another Zelda game so soon? Maybe a proper 3D encounter like we saw at Spaceworld.
Fri 07/02/03 at 18:33
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Yeh, damn Japan, we'll be lucky to get Wario World/Mario Kart for Christmas...
Fri 07/02/03 at 18:15
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Taken from Cube-Europe.com (as usual):

"Some new light has been shed on the new Mario and Pikmin."

"Thanks to Nintendojo we can report that the recent issue of Famitsu, popular weekly Japanese video game mag, reports Shigeru Miyamoto's hopes to get both Mario 128 and Pikmin 2 out by year’s end. He also added that Zelda is intended to hit the Cube, most likely in late 2004."

"This news comes as a suprise to us as we did not expect the titles to be released trhis year. Will it be enough time for Nintendo to get these games up to par?"

"More as it breaks!"

----------

Sounds good! But he must obviously be talking about the Japanese releases there, with Europe getting their's several months later.

And I hope he's talking about a new Zelda game there, and not our new release date for `The Wind Waker`... You never know with Nintendo!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.